For the record.

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

For the record.

Post by KwakKwak »

For those new to this forum having a little browse you might be confused, this Cargo chap, seems according to some if he was in Africa he'd be the one with a very long neck feeding from tall trees, wouldn't he???? Yet according to others he appears to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable and generous.
Confusing isn't it :smt017

So I have done the maths from my vantage point.
Any of the professional bike people I have spoken to have described Cargo in glowing terms, this is understating it to be honest.
Some on the forum have described him in less than glowing terms, even at times when he has offered good advice, yes sometimes his answer can appear overly frank, but I'll bet deservedly so on every occasion.
It's actually funny to read people having a pop, I know fook all about my bike and need help, who would be the best person to antagonise, thinking like this is a hoot, going to the dentist for a filling and calling him a twat just before he drills
:pmsl

So the people, (professionals remember) I would entrust my bike to describe Cargo as 100%, etc etc, the people who I would not allow to clean my bike have a pop and throw their toys out of the pram, ah, conclusion sorted.
He has called me a twat in the past for asking a dumb question, I didn't get all offended and start crying, I ride motorbikes, I can take it, and he was right, I was being a twat.

Yeah you're thinking, you're biased, you know him, EXACTLY.

Don't worry Cargo this won't fook your reputation at all, it'll be lost on most.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: For the record.

Post by CaNsA »

I've never met Cargo, but I have chatted to him for years via the forum and the book of many faces.

He's a grumpy twat at the best of times, but I trust him and love him dearly :D
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

CaNsA wrote:but I trust him
Funny you mention trust, 3 people i would trust on my bike, ones a motorbike cop, a mate who shipped it, and Cargo, although he'd probably dump it and blame the oil cooler :pmsl
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

KwakKwak wrote:It's actually funny to read people having a pop, I know fook all about my bike and need help, who would be the best person to antagonise, thinking like this is a hoot, going to the dentist for a filling and calling him a twat just before he drills
So much for metaphors, been to dentist had a tooth out, I was the very essence of nice to him :smt003 oddly he treated me very well.
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

I thought I had posted here? Has someone deleted it :smt017 either way, cargo can be grumpy and frank, but he also is one of the most knowledgeable people on here, I always see his point "have a look first", "have you actually read the manual?" sometimes a bit too frank, but oh well, guy I know, 65 years old, was one of the best welders in the country, welded safes for MI5 shocking anyway, he was a grumpy twat, always calling me an idiot etc but if I needed something he was always there, trying to strip an rs125 engine and it needed a puller, took a bit of metal round there with some measurements and he drilled it all perfect, gave me a brush and told me to put the kettle on. So he treated me like an idiot and was always quite short, but if I needed help he was always there, would give me tools to borrow if i needed them, and that's how I see cargo, grumpy as hell but always there if you need him
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Who the fook is frank??
I don't get the grumpy bit, he must bloody love me :pmsl

And Ross, that's two extremely knowledgable people you say have called you an idiot, hmmmm, if you see what i mean. :smt002
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

No I dont... What does it mean? :smt002
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Put it this way, I used to do a few "jobs" with a guy who cracked M15 safes, said I was a bloody genius.

Months ago I got myself befuddled about timing, I bugged Cargo about it, my level of stupidity hit new lows, he called me a twat, frank and to the point, but no matter how stupid my questions became, I couldn't outflank him, he patiently answered all of them and set me straight.

Reckon we all have levels of twatness and genius. Example I'm a total twat when it comes to electrics, much like you :pmsl
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

who said im a twat with electrics?
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Just a vicious rumour, and totally unfounded, the culprit :smt105 not me, has been dealt with and he will send you a Twix by way of apology.
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

I should think so! Rs125 wiring loom made myself, fixed a Honda trike, had to rewire an nsr125, that was a bitch with the alcast frame, couldn't get to anything! Guy came back to see me with an angle grinder out to split his frame :pmsl
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

Wiring expert.....................? dare I mention fuel relay ? :tease
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

Were all allowed to forget from time to time!! And she works :excited was the cdi! Getting a brand new untampered loom rather than my one which has been hacked to bits, can't be bothered fixing all the bodge jobs
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

ross46 wrote:Were all allowed to forget from time to time!! And she works :excited was the cdi! Getting a brand new untampered loom rather than my one which has been hacked to bits, can't be bothered fixing all the bodge jobs

Sounds like a good plan to me :smt023
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Cargo you're not allowed in here, this is where we ALL come to say nice things about you, and generally talk behind your back.
And I've just realised provide yet another informative thread for future readers :pmsl
Maybe some info re generator covers could be added????