School Fights

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
dan76
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: School Fights

Post by dan76 »

got in what would be loosely termed as a fight tonight. i went to the pub tonight on my way home from work, as i'd sometimes do on a friday night after a hard day's lazyin about. i was waiting for my taxi home an it was 20 mins late. an asshole came staggering up the street an an said "what the f*** are you lookin at?" to me. i was already pissed off for bein "asked" to go home an change out of my workin clothes when this muppet started on me. i told him to go home while he could but he insisted on bein aggressive so i just punched him in the face in a bad temper. he fell back an hit his head on the pavement, too drunk to feel it i think. don't you just hate the sound of an empty head hittin the ground. lol. what is it with people who get a few drinks and just want a fight? as they say, be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. or is it never bring a fool with you as you're sure to meet one no matter where you go
ride it like you stole it
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

Rob636 wrote: i can draw you up right now just a basic programme, but i dont want to hijack this thread if enough guys want me to post a thread on a good training programme that if followed will and should see great strength gains then just shoot and i could type up a programme for all,

Rob
that would be grate fella!

i can bench around 70 kg 6 reps again everyone has to start somewere
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Dan, had he been drinking Stella?
dan76

Post by dan76 »

dont know but what ever it was he had too much of it. had a better night last night though, a new bar opened here and i never seen as many crackin lookin women in one place. it caters for the 25 year olds and up. i didnt get home until 8 o clock this mornin.
"if your not in bed by midnight, go home!" :smt002
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

rene how do you manage to go from 28k to 70k in 3 threads lol. thats abit of a dis proportion aint it. i would say 70k is a darn good place to start.

i have no idea what the big attraction to havin a fight while drunk is but i think different beer sends me in defferent directions lol i NEVER drink stella thoe it makes me angry an i have a fight, no so good.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by rene »

bench press as in 2 arms above you, single dum bell standing is about 28kg, and i could prob do more than that but i havent had the time to go to the gym in the last few weeks

back when i used to BMX alot i could bench over 90kg with 3 reps or so but then i found beer and it all went down hill from there
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

i know what a bench press is lol, i thought you ment 28k with 2 hands not one i did think that was a tad light TBH :smt005 . i dont know how much i can bench i dont like it to much plus you need a partner an i dont have one. its as much technique as anything doin that an all.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
Rob636
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by Rob636 »

rene wrote:bench press as in 2 arms above you, single dum bell standing is about 28kg, and i could prob do more than that but i havent had the time to go to the gym in the last few weeks

back when i used to BMX alot i could bench over 90kg with 3 reps or so but then i found beer and it all went down hill from there

if you into training martial arts fitness etc etc, beer will do nothing but hinder your results n gains, got to go beer free if you to maximise results,

Rob
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by rene »

persoanly i think drinking is worse for me than smoking really kills your fittness

then again im drinking well over 40 pints a week now so its not that supriseing :S
ZXR750 L1

BikePics page-
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

LOL @ jamz. I very much believe that also, women want equal rights, let em have them :smt001
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

rene you need to visit AA lol thats a whole load of pints to much.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by rene »

40 is if i only go out twice a week...last night was a easy one 10 pints and bed time lol
ZXR750 L1

BikePics page-
dan76

Post by dan76 »

beer free? no way! beer is the cause and cure of all of lifes problems. (spot the simpsons fan) lol.
never drink and drive, you only spill it on the corners. sayin all that, it's an alcohol free weekend for me this weekend, goin to croft and i see its goin to rain. why does it always rain when i go away on the bike for the weekend? if it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck.