School Fights

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

School Fights

Post by Jamz »

Ever had a classic fight at school? Here's a few of mine:

School Fights Part 1

Believe it or not, even though I first started Martial Arts when I was 8 years old, I've only had two 'real' fights at school.

You may think this is because they all knew I was winning competitions and kicking ass, so they were all to scared to give me any hassle - but in actual fact I kept it all pretty quiet. Sure, I could have been bragging about it to everyone, but if you do that eventually someone will come along and say "I'm harder than you" and proceed to tear off limbs and other appendages and beat you to death with them.

It's always better to let the Hard Guys get on with it - deep down they know that if they get beaten by a snotty nobody then their reputation is in tatters - and if they win it's only to be expected.

I was always very skinny, and just above average height. I was good at sports, had a bit of a brain, liked a laugh, and so generally avoided the attention of Bullies.

Until the third year of Middle School (or Year 7 for you young whipper-snappers).

The biggest, fattest kid in the school - let's call him Chompy, because he can't have had time for many other activities - must have been bored with his current crop of cattle, so turned his attentions onto me.

He started pushing me around, and making threats, and generally trying to make my life as miserable as he could. It worked quite well, because behind my happy-go-lucky front, I was just another scared, insecure kid.

I told a few people he was bullying me, and had the usual advice of 'stand up to him'!

OK, I had the skills (probably), but this guy was about three times my size, and I was used to being the biggest in my weight category for competitions, so wasn't too happy at the prospect of Chompy sitting on me. Plus the fact that Chompy had been taking Boxing lessons, and thought himself tastier than a lard sandwich.

I put up with it for a week or two - which seemed like an eternity at that age, before it finally came to a head in the middle of a classroom.

The teacher was out of the room, but the class was full, and Chompy said something to me to try and get the other scared kids to laugh at me, and I turned and walked away, across the middle of the classroom.

Suddenly I felt one of this big fuckers hooves whacking me in the back of the leg!

My thought of "Ow! Fetch Mummy!!!" didn't come.

Rage did.

I'd had enough of that toad, so I turned back to face his huge moon-like sneering face, and as I did, brought my fist around in a right hook.

It connected hard with his temple. I'd hit a lot of heads by this time, but NONE like his. I swear my fist bounced back off his protective blubber as if I'd just hit a stack of tyres with a rubber mallet!

Time stood still, as all the air was sucked from the room by everyone watching.

I thought "Uh-oh!".

He went a bit cross-eyed and sat on a desk behind him, going bright red like some kind of big bullying angry tomato. His whole body seemed to throb like a cartoon thumb that's been hit with a hammer.

After what seemed like time to take at least three much-needed bowel movements, he spake thus:

"You're dead you are, Cater!"

Thunder boomed and lightning lit the side of his face in a fun-house show of Doom (well, ok - I may have made that part up, but it may as well have).

The air came back into the room, to be replaced by lots of "Oooh"s and "Ahhh"s.

And so word spread, and everyone spent the rest of the day in eager anticipation of the David & Goliath Fight which was to happen after school...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

you is a nutter son :)
Quicker Than Yngwie

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I had a similar encounter once when i was in year 7, i was queing in the corridoor waiting for the teacher to let us in. There was this guy a few years older than me, year ten apparently, cant remember his name, but i knew him. Id known him for a while as we went to the same scout group together, used on get on with him and all. But you find once you get to secondary school, all your friends have picked up an attitude over summer and all of a sudden become pricks.

This particular guy had become a prick of the highest order. Friend of mine asked me to hold a box for him while he got something out of his bag, then this twat come along and tried to take it off me, as with you Jamz the taunting had been going on for a bit and that was the final straw, i pulled it back of him and as he went to come and push me he got the best part of my forearm across his face, and then there was 'that silence' as you spoke of Jamz, those few crucial seconds were the other person would either walk away or they would retaliate, he chose to walk away with the added bonus of crying while he was at it.

But i didnt half feel proud of myself showing up a year 10 student, it was the talk of the class for the next hour and a half, got pats on the back and everything. That i thought was the end of it, turned out he'd gone and cried to one of his boyfriends and they had a 'word' with me in the bike sheds. I just told em to f*** off, i left the school the week after never to return!
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

i want part 2!
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Northern ANdy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Unique ZXR400

Post by Northern ANdy »

I got into a good fight in year 8. My only proper fight in school. This lad i knew from primary school sarted to give it verbal and after a few days I had had enough, we arranged to meet behind the sportshall. I got stuck in straight away, all seemed to be going well until he kicked me iin the balls and that put me on the deck - (not my type of fighting that)

sad thing is in that few seconds spent nursing my nads teachers had flooded from everywhere to intervene. he was dragged off like some animal who was deprived of a kill, and I calmly walked away beside a PE teacher and had to explain.
Andy
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Xphyral »

fistycuffs! I used to get in loads of scraps at school, wonderful stuff. You really get to learn how to fight dirty when your in secondary school.

I think the funniest mini fight i ever had was after me and my mate dion had been doing cantona slides down the hall into the line of year sevens waiting outside their class for art, and after we'd managed to knock a good 4 or 5 of em over one of the year 11 prefects tried to give us a good bollocking which escalated into name calling and finally he swung at me, i ducked to the side and he managed to clip one of the year sevens that was standing to the side watching us get bollocked. He caught him on the chin and sparked him straight out, i nearly pissed myself laughing. Prefect ended up being stripped of his privleges and suspended for a week.

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Post by deviant »

I never really got into many, but xphy's story has just reminded me of one at primary school. can't remember what started it but it ended up with someone holding my arms from behind while someone else wound up to kick me in the bullocks. obv I tried to get out of the way and he ended up kicking the other guy instead. quite hard.

you wouldn't believe it, but it did genuinely happen.
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Xphyral »

It's amazing how often you hit friendly targets when theres more than 2 people scrapping, my brother cracked my jaw in bar fight a couple of years ago with nice haymaker.

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

even easyer after a few coldones! school fights always seem to be who could push the other harder and swear a bit
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

They always seemed to be about neither backing down in my school. Hence they got pretty nasty sometimes. A friend of mine got proper beaten up, started out as a scuffle but then some of the twats boyfriends got involved and they started kicking him while he was on the floor. When he got home his mum called the police, said twat would probably have got an ASBO if it was now.
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Xphyral »

Fights were fights, some guys stared at each other, some yelled, some pushed, some hit each other and others ganged up on one or two. It's the same everywhere, you just tend to see more of the staring and pushing because most people dont want to take it to the physical beating stage where regardless of who wins both are likely to be injured. It's shame that things seem to be going further than just using your hands.

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Xphyral wrote:It's shame that things seem to be going further than just using your hands.
I tend to use my legs for a good kick :smt001

But yeah knives and weapons are just plain cowards tools.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

School Fights Part 2

The rest of the day passed at a crawl.

Nobody really wanted to speak to me - I guess that was because I was most likely going to die soon, so they neither wanted to waste their breath on me, nor risk catching my Bad Luck.

The few people that did talk to me cheerily informed me that I was going to die.

Funny - because my heart had rarely been beating as hard and fast as it was then. Surely that meant I was healthier than ever?

Everyone piled out of the school, and down the steps right out the front. They weren't rushing quite as much as usual, and a crowd of about 30 or 40 people was strangely loitering.

Chompy was stood with them.

A few times, everyone had to very slowly walk away from the school, as a teacher left. As soon as the teacher had rounded a corner, the crowd eagerly rushed back to Ground Zero.

Finally, the Lollipop Lady left, and it was Fight Time.

Having never done this before, I wasn't really sure what happened to get things moving. We faced off against each other, and we took it in turns saying "COME ON THEN!!!!" at each other for a few minutes.

Neither of us was seemingly going to 'come on'. Frankly, everyone else seemed to be getting a bit bored.

Some helpful soul in the crowd gave me a hearty shove in the back, propelling me towards Chompy like a hang-glider heading towards a mountain.

I got my hands in the way and gave him a good old shove. He returned the favour, asking me to "COME ON THEN!!!!!!!" even louder than before.

Another few long minutes passed.

It was becoming clear that this big hard bully who'd called me out for a fight, didn't actually want to START the fight!

I decided to take the initiative. My Karate Competition Winning Move (yes, I had one, and it changed every few months - no, it was never the Crane Kick) at the time was a hefty old reverse lunge punch to the gut.

I dropped down and my lightning-fast fist went into the folds of flab on his belly, sinking deeper and deeper... and deeper... and deeper... and....

Surely I should have hit SOMETHING solid by now?

I must have been almost shoulder deep in the fuckers belly, and I still hadn't hit anything solid! Usually people would be crumpled up and spewing on the floor, and the Judges would wave flags in my direction and yell "Point!". All I got here was a muffled "Oomph!" from Chompy as I retrieved my hand!

He didn't look happy about the whole affair though.

He came at me, making little "Uss! Uss!" noises every time he threw a punch. Ah - that would be his Boxing training! Whatever it was, it was fucking irritating, and something he had the piss ripped out of him for years afterwards... I suppose at least I hadn't yelled out a bloodcurdling "KIAI!!!" when I punched him, or I may have got the same!

It's funny how when you're younger, you can smash each other in the face multiple times and cause no damage. There's a line you cross somewhere between 16 and 21, when all of a sudden one smack in the mush is enough to end the fight in a shower of blood and snot. I guess fighting when young was more fun in that respect.

We both danced around - me doing the gay Karate freestyle bob, him wiggling his Station-from-Bill-&-Teds humungous ass and 'Uss! Uss!'ing his little heart out.

The crowd was all excited, as we harmlessly bashed each others brains out with our fists.

I dropped down low to deliver my trademark sweep, when he gave me an opening... and promptly fell off the curb into the road.

He 'uss'ed me with an uppercut right on my jaw just as I was struggling to get out of the path of the car that was coming down the road! The cheek!

I gave him a quick tomp on the side of the head as I got back out the road, and we reached a lull.

Big Ole Chompy was looking a bit worse for wear - not because of battle damage, but he was obviously only used to collecting other kids' dinner money, not having to 'uss!' more than a few times.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked him.

"You heard him! He wants to stop!" He cried to the crowd, picking up his bag and waddling off up the street.

I blinked a few times, rubbed the tiny bruise on my jaw, accepted the pats on the back from everyone, and never got bullied again!

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

HMM yeass fights back in the school days were always so much fun well when i was at school they were at least you knew you werent gona get stabbed at the end of it lol.
i was one of the smallest at school so i was fighting every other week lol but to be honest i had one hel of a punch for my size and put many a fucker on his butt in one punch but you win some and loose some thats the thing about school fights but its good practice lol.
the most shameful thing that happened to me was recieving a black eye from a GIRL in the dinner que (yr older than me an built like a brick toad house) but i popped her back good after i wedged her off my hair an pulled my foot out her fun box lmao ah the momories
an before you say woman beater she punched me a good 3 times in the face b4 i hit her (an dont tell no one but they hurt more than any punch i ever had)
:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Yeah, back 'in my day' you'd get the fight over with and that was the end of it it!

No gangs jumping in, usually just a handshake then you got on with life as normal!

I don't believe in hitting women - but then I don't believe in women hitting men either! The way I see it, if a woman is stupid enough to hit a man then she should expect to get smacked by him in return. :smt014 And if that hit is twice as hard, she should have thought about that before she did it!