Bulls Do Not Like Monkeys!!!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

As I live in a rural area, walking for 5 minutes in any direction will put you in the middle of a field.

This was great as kids and is still as good today!

There are also many beautiful places I know which are hidden away, and that makes them even more special when I reveal them to new people in my life. Of course, they were also great places to go and get pissed/stoned/build fires etc.

One day I was with my mate Harley in one of our favourite haunts. We'd had a few spliffs, and were in good spirits. It seemed, however, that the farmer had decided to put a herd of around 30 bullocks into our field.

This came as a bit of a shock, but they seemed pretty nervous, and were huddled together at the top of a slope and leaving us alone.

I do a great impression of a monkey. I caper around, screeching like a an angry chimp and flinging my arms around. I thought this might impress the bulls. Well it caught their attention straight away.

They all stood staring at us, and we thought it was all hilarious! Ha ha! Stupid bulls don't know what to make of me!

Then they started moving towards us.

Oh toad.

Brave as we were, we decided straight away that the best plan was to run away like a pair of monkey-impersonating girls.

They sped up and broke into a canter.

Crashing between some bushes, we flung ourselves down a steep bank, still laughing at this point. The bulls stopped at the top, drooling down over us as we carefully judged how to best get some of the trees between us and them if they decided to brave the slope. Simple enough - if they came down we'd put a tree between us and them and hop away to freedom.

We knew they were really mad when they started stamping their feet and snorting at us! Surely bulls only do that stuff in the movies??? I looked at Harley. He looked back at me. We both looked at the bulls.

Some of the bulls ran off to the sides - then we realised... THEY WERE COMING AROUND BOTH SIDES!!!

It was still funny because it was absurd, but our laughing was now tainted with a good healthy dose of Terror!

We separated, and somehow I got the short straw. Ahead of me was a swamp.

I looked back to see filthy great snarling bulls charging towards me, and that was all I needed!

I ran into the swamp, water slopping up past my knees as I went directly through the middle, then I hit hard ground and legged it across the open ground, praying the swamp would at least slow them down!

Luckily, it did, and I made it out of the field and met back with the also-escaped Harley!

So lesson learned there - Bulls do not like monkeys.

And I'm an idiot.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

haha made my boring morning at work! cheers for that
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

Thanks! :smt003

And how long has this section been here???? :smt046
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

:lol: very appropriate i think this section :smt003
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Re: Bulls Do Not Like Monkeys!!!

Post by deviant »

Jamz wrote: And I'm an idiot.
but life would be so boring if you weren't
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Your a star :smt003
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things