One Day, I Will Bite My Own Head Off In My Sleep!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

One Day, I Will Bite My Own Head Off In My Sleep!

Post by Jamz »

Have you ever been lay in bed, just on that knife edge between being awake and falling asleep, and you feel your tongue lazily slip between your teeth, and then YOUR TEETH CLAMP TOGETHER!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!

What the f***???

Who gave my damn jaw permission to chomp my tongue almost in half? I certainly bloody well didn't!

It's like you're aware of the tongue moving, and then have absolutely no control over the instinct to chomp. Like a bad dream.

The pain soon wakes you up, and then you can look forward to having a few ulcers on your tongue by the next day. I wonder if anyone has bitten their tongue right off like this? It seems possible, because it's not just some little nibble – it's a full power shark attack!

This actually happened to me a few nights ago for the first time in about a year.

I wonder if this is how people are said to eat spiders in their sleep? Although I found out the other day that all this "You eat 4 spiders a year on average" type stuff is bullocks. You CAN eat spiders in your sleep, but it's very rare, and the chances are you've never done it. Having said that, some unlucky bugger must have…

Imagine brushing your teeth and spitting out a few big hairy legs?

With one of my ex's, I had a few problems sometimes when I slept with her. I'd have my arms around her, and in much the same way as the involuntary chomping, I'd feel my finger curl up, digging my nail into her skin like some Evil monkey's paw!

I'd feel myself doing it, but couldn't stop it. Then she'd scream and pull my hand off her. I know I shouldn't find it funny, but I do! Hehehe! I'd wake up laughing, too!

Maybe something has taken over my body, but is only strong enough to gain full control when I'm asleep?

If that is the case, today could be the day it has it's wicked way, because I am knackered to death! I woke this morning feeling like I had just left the pub. Did I get any sleep at all, or was I too busy eating myself in my sleep?

Meh, I dunno. But I'm struggling to get through the day, that's for sure!

Have any of you ever damaged yourself or others in your sleep?
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Re: One Day, I Will Bite My Own Head Off In My Sleep!

Post by superman »

Ermmm NA!
sounds a touch strange to me when i sleep i sleep iv never slept with my tongue hangin past my teeth either? althoe sometimes i get the odd muscle spasm in my leg an it kicks out like a jump when someone scares you. it seems that you just have a fiendishly evil streak to you :smt003
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

i had the same thing were id be sleeping with my arm around my ex holding her lady lumps then would squeze them...what she didnt like, i used the same excuse "i cant control myself", well i guess thats true attualy :smt084

as for the trying to eat yourself bit...cant say i've done it
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

Oh no!!!

Help me! I'm trying to get myself!!! :(
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

wonderpupp
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: ZX6R P7F

Post by wonderpupp »

That's funny cos my boyfriend squeezes my lady lumps while asleep, but I don't mind.

I've accidentally elbowed him in the nuts enough times in my sleep for it to be an equal sleep harassment thing.
psychopaulgtr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: 03 Z1000

Post by psychopaulgtr »

the girlfriend talks in her sleep alot. generally she just talks shite stuff that dont make sense but sometimes she thinks shes driving the car coz when i tell her to shut up she says i cant im driving. weired really
There's a little bit of Psycho in all of us
1997 ZXR 400 L5 SOLD 2006 ZX-6R Write-Off 2003 Z1000 happy as a pig in muck
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

reminds me of the old simpsons episode.

" Cant sleep, Jamz will eat me " :smt003
Quicker Than Yngwie