LIAR, CHEATER, PUMPKIN EATER!!!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

LIAR, CHEATER, PUMPKIN EATER!!!

Post by Jamz »

I wasn't sure whether to blog about this, for reasons that will become clear shortly.

Anyone who knows me, will know that I never miss a trick. I have a mind that will tear the hand off any gift of information, and store it deep down where I can recall it like a photograph.

If someone lies to me, cheats, or fucks me over, I will refer back to my memory banks and be able to confront you with every scrap of evidence that ever set off an alarm bell.

Perhaps because in most situations I would rather avoid conflict at all times, you may think you've gotten away with something. You haven't.

I don't always say what I've seen. Most times I let things roll over me. But even if you think I didn't put two and two together, believe me - you didn't get away with it.

I had an ex girlfriend who ditched me to go to a New Years Eve party without me. This left me in the toad, as I had been waiting so long to organise something, that with two days before I was left with nothing and nobody to go out with on NYE.

Basically, she had been bought a ticket to a fancy dress party by a workmate. She thought it was for a different night, but then realised it was for NYE. She tried to get me another ticket, but, alas, they were all gone. She chose to leave me and go to this party, dressed as a monk.

That was the end of the relationship for me right there, but she begged and pleaded and it was another few months before we actually split.

Now, I suspected she didn't want me there. Who leaves their partner on NYE - especially when they know that partner has nothing else they can do because they were waiting on you?

I was not amused.

She'd also been spending a lot of time around her ex. Naturally, I asked her if he was at the party.

She denied it. Fair enough, I had to trust her word on that.

So when we split and had The Talk about what had gone wrong between us, I brought it up again. Had she ditched me to be at the party with him? No, she assured me. No reason to lie, because we were splitting whatever.

We stayed 'friends' after the split, but never actually met up for months. It was a Good and mutual split, so no hard feelings - I doubt either of us ever shed a tear.

So eventually I fulfilled my Friend duties and went around to her new place for the evening. No rumpy-pumpy - just a meal and some catching up.

It was when she was showing me some photographs that I saw her dressed in a monks outfit for that NYE party. Next to it, was a photo of her ex dressed as a nun. "Well, if I went as a monk, he had to really go as a nun!" She laughed.

*DING DING DING DING*

What would you have done?

Gone apeshit? Had that 'I KNEW IT!!!' argument? Stormed out?

I did nothing at all. I chuckled along and I don't think she even thought I'd clicked.

We've split. It's all over, and never going to happen again. She's gone through a bit of a rough time lately, and I just didn't see a point to bringing it up. We just carried on a pleasant evening, and then I went home.

There were other things, too. Talk about some other people she'd 'done stuff' with that I suspected was while we were together. I said nothing.

I saw 2 pics of different naked men in her room. The room she moved out of just after we split. It's possible that they were after the split. I said nothing again.

Lots of little clues that confirmed some of my fears all came together...

So did I do the right thing?

Is what I did the noble, nice or peaceful thing to do?

Or by saying nothing, did I let someone walk all over me?
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: LIAR, CHEATER, PUMPKIN EATER!!!

Post by masterofinsanity »

what a bitch!! slap her mate! then again if you've split is it worth letting her know she's got to you? i'd leave it then get loads of naked birds photos and scatter them round your place and invite her round for a nice pleasant meal for good time sake!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

after i've split up with a girl (includeing the one who i was with for 1.5 years) i never talk to them again, i like to completly stop contact.

Whats the point in keeping her hopes up that she might have a chance with me again???

personaly think you did the right thing, keep the big gun's for when she do's somthing to piss you off agen. Thats if your going to talk to her again?
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Gemini
cloning technology
cloning technology
My Bike: CBR1000RR4 Fireblade

Post by Gemini »

get a mate to ring her up pretending to be that bloke in a nuns outfit. saying that he has just been screened and result is he has the 'clap'.

tell her she needs to be tested too

never let a bird f*** u over

is that too cruel?

gem
There's No Explanation For The Way I'm About To Behave!!!
Caz
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: GSX-R600 K4

Post by Caz »

Congrats on being the bigger person.

Life is too short to waste energy on people who are going to f**k you over,
GSX-R600 K4
ZXR400 H2
Commuter: Gilera Runner 180SP

Contributing writer to:http://jocke.selincite.com
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

My first thought, why the hell didnt you say anything, friendships are based on trust as well as relationships, and if she is still lying to you even after youve split whats left? However i do think you did the right thing since she has been having a rough time of late.

Unfortunately for me im not the kinda of person who would let it drop and would plot something against them, remember my landlord i didnt like? I still get wound up by that bastid and i did write a letter to him but decided not to send it, but i have to say it did help get things off my chest although he never actually got to read any of what i was thinking. Reason i didnt send it was the fact it would have brought up a load of crap and ended up being a bloody petty argument for nothing, so thought better of it.

But its one of those things mate, now is probably too late to do anything about it since it has passed, so dont waste your time thinking about it, as angry as it might make you.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

masterofinsanity wrote:what a bitch!! slap her mate! then again if you've split is it worth letting her know she's got to you? i'd leave it then get loads of naked birds photos and scatter them round your place and invite her round for a nice pleasant meal for good time sake!
LOL that could be a good plan actually!

What she doesn't know, is that by the time I went to gte my stuff back from here, all the time she was bragging to me about her new potential boyfriends and dates and stuff....

..... I'd already gone back to shagging my ex-ex! :smt003

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

RobB wrote:My first thought, why the hell didnt you say anything, friendships are based on trust as well as relationships, and if she is still lying to you even after youve split whats left? However i do think you did the right thing since she has been having a rough time of late.

Unfortunately for me im not the kinda of person who would let it drop and would plot something against them, remember my landlord i didnt like? I still get wound up by that bastid and i did write a letter to him but decided not to send it, but i have to say it did help get things off my chest although he never actually got to read any of what i was thinking. Reason i didnt send it was the fact it would have brought up a load of crap and ended up being a bloody petty argument for nothing, so thought better of it.

But its one of those things mate, now is probably too late to do anything about it since it has passed, so dont waste your time thinking about it, as angry as it might make you.
It's a very fine line between the moment when you should just let things go unsaid, and when you should say something and have the argument.

Since I left her flat that night, I haven't heard a word from her. I don't really feel like I have to decide anything either way at the moment, so I'll just see if she gets in tuch again or if I want to get in touch with her...

Gemini
cloning technology
cloning technology
My Bike: CBR1000RR4 Fireblade

Post by Gemini »

just keep her as a fook buddy!

always worth havin one of these just incase u dont pull on a wkend and u can go round theirs and sh@g 'em

gem
There's No Explanation For The Way I'm About To Behave!!!
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Meh - she's 50 miles away, anyway... lol

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Jamz wrote:Meh - she's 50 miles away, anyway... lol
Bonus, you get to go for a decent ride to get there, have a decent ride while your there, and a decent ride to get home. Sounds like a win win win situation to me :smt001
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

50 miles for a shag, dosent seem that bad!

plus if she ever trys to insult you, you can just call her a slag sorted!
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Im exactly the same with things ppl tell me they tell me one thing the months later they say another its like them alarms off kill bill.

i think you should delete her number an fk her off with friends like that you dont need enemies. but i think if that was me i would have just said i thought you said he wasn't goin to that party then she would have said i didnt tell you cos i thought you would go mad (yea to rite you would have) but you say with no expression on the face hmm na i had decided we werent compatable before the party but you didnt have to lie about it x amount of times. then leave without nuttin her or smashin the place up. this will put you on a podium of higher ground which cant be bad.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things