Soggy Cereal

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Soggy Cereal

Post by Jamz »

Stood in the work kitchen this morning while the kettle boiled, I did my usual brainless staring.

I found myself getting all interested in a walk from John 'O Groats to Lands End, sponsored by Kelloggs and on the side of a cereal packet. Then I realised that this walk was in 2005.

I don't know if the owner of the Fruit And Fibre has left, or they just refill the old box. The scary thing is that I suspect if you opened the box and looked inside, even if the cereal was over 2 years old - it would still look exactly the same.

It got me thinking about how pants soggy cereal is.

You tip your Corn Flakes into your bowl, all bleary-eyed and in that Morning State where you are right on the balancing point between Rage and Sleep. You pour on your perfect amount of sugar, and then tip cow-nipple-juice all over it.

Then you have that first mouthful - expecting the happy Kelloggs crunch, but instead getting the sloppy stale squelch that may as well be biting into a dead rat's belly.

It used to drive me -ing spare to reach for the box of cereal in the morning, only to find some useless little rotter had left the top wide open since they had some the previous morning!

FOLD THE -ING TOP OVER, YOU CNTPOKE!
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Re: Soggy Cereal

Post by rene »

see im the opersit, if i get up unusualy early and have time for some breckee i'll make it up then go have a shower. Once finished my cereal is lovely and floppy, i then put in some fresh crunchy stuff to give extra textura and enjoy!

hummm i really fancy frostys now
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
mycallsevern
My Bike: ZXR400 L3 UK spec

Re: Soggy Cereal

Post by mycallsevern »

rene wrote: Once finished my cereal is lovely and floppy, i then put in some fresh crunchy stuff to give extra textura and enjoy!

Thats dark I mean really dark!
Rubber side down, rubber side down, rubber side down.