WAKE UP! It's Time To F'karrf And Die!!!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Re: WAKE UP! It's Time To F'karrf And Die!!!

Post by deviant »

Rob puts his time to great use...he gets up early in the morning and posts on here. :smt024
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Yeah im like an overnight response machine, post your question and queries before you got bed, wake up and you have replies! :smt026
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

personaly i think the more female you are the more easly you get up in the morning, somthing to do with that mothering part of them

blokes just love to laze about. And yes i cant stand mornings, i get up at 8.20, leave the house at 8.25 and get to work for 9. It dosent matter if i sleep from 6 pm to 8am i'll still feel like crap in the morning.
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
mandie82
My Bike: ZXR 400

Post by mandie82 »

rene wrote:personaly i think the more female you are the more easly you get up in the morning, somthing to do with that mothering part of them

blokes just love to laze about. And yes i cant stand mornings, i get up at 8.20, leave the house at 8.25 and get to work for 9. It dosent matter if i sleep from 6 pm to 8am i'll still feel like crap in the morning.

I agree with you.. women do get up more easly in the morning.. I hate getting up at any time of the day.. like this morning i will be going to be at 8am and getting up at 3pm.. and i will be stilla grumpy cow!! but my other half is terrible.. he sets 3 alarms.. turns them all off.. and if im working nights.. i have to ring him 3 times as well to make sure he has got his ass out of bed!!!