WAKE UP! It's Time To F'karrf And Die!!!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

WAKE UP! It's Time To F'karrf And Die!!!

Post by Jamz »

When I wake up in the morning, everyone is an imbecile.

Every stupid word that falls out of your dumbass mouth will scratch at my soul like someone running a cheesegrater down the back of my eyeballs!

JUST. SHUT. UP.

I don't want to speak to anyone, and listening to someone irritates me.

If I'm on my own, I may well want to sing, or talk to the dog, but add another human into the equation and if I ate toast for breakfast I would just as soon shove their head under the grill as I would the bread.

Grrr!

I've always been more of a night person. There's something that happens to me, where if I'm up before around 10.30 am, it brings out full-on misanthropy. Whether I've had 2 hours sleep or 12, I'll still feel like this.

Let me roll out of bed at 11 or later, and I'll be fine, even if I only went to bed a few hours before.

My body clock just does not like mornings!

OK, I'm slightly better waking up with a woman. Then it's sex time, in a loving and gentle way. All is fine - I'll hold her in my arms and kiss her and happily doze...

And then we'll have to get up. Chances are in these circumstances I won't hate her, but I will be a lot quieter than usual.

I also tend to leave everything in the morning up to the last possible second.

There was one time when I'd literally get out of bed 20 minutes before I had to be on a bus!

I don't know how I did it!

I take at least 25 minutes these days!

And buses!!! Oh Lordy!

What kind of hell is public transport for a Morning Misanthrope? At least I could put in my headphones and blast horrible music into my twisted mind to satiate my bloodlust.

Woe betide anyone who tried to start up some happy bullshit conversation...

Of course, now I have the bike!

Oddly, even when I'm in the foulest of moods, as soon as I flip that visor down and get moving, all the hate and anger and murderous rage dissipates!

By the time I get to work, I'm calm and fine again.

But I'd still prefer it to be 3 or 4 hours later in the day...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: WAKE UP! It's Time To F'karrf And Die!!!

Post by masterofinsanity »

totally agree with ya mate i'm exactly the same, fkin hate mornings who the hell invented them?? and what pillock says kids have to be in school for 8.40am what a fkin abismalality ( i just made that word up is it real) and then you have to goto work which is just as bad especially when you work with miserable b*stards like at our place! mornings!!! wtf
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I like the morning, if your the kinda person who likes being on thier own, then thats the time! When i was a postman i loved walking round the streets with absolutely no one else around to bother you, i can understand why postmen can be so miserable because they are probabaly quite happy untill people start waking up and bothering you.

I agree tho, there are mornings where you could kill people. For instance, we have storage heating in my uni house, i left the girlfriends bedroom door open the other day, and let all the heat out, she got back and told me off cos her room was cold and that i am to make sure i keep it shut. Now do you get mornings where you wake up all happy, but your partner isnt, which for some bizzare reason pisses you right off? Well i had that this morning, she went to lectures and left me to haul myself out of bed, had a shower got dressed etc... come downstairs to me room to find she left my bedroom door wide open!!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 I wouldnt mind, but she tells ME one thing and does something completely different :smt013

Sorry, did i rant there?
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

that's women for you mate and don't forget they are always right!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

LOL Rob!!!

The way women bite your head off for doing something, but do exactly the same themselves always mystifies (read: '-ing annoys') me! :smt013

And another thing - saying "Good morning" to everyone at work.

And if you work at the back of the office, that means EVERYONE!

"Morning, morning, morning, morning....." etc etc.

It either drives me mad or has me in stitches because I'm just saying it over and over again, perhaps using different pitches for slight variation.

Total insanity.

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

you get "morning" bloody hell all we get is a grunt if we're lucky.
Bestie
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Bestie »

storage heaters eh?

i pay £600pcm in a nice bit o leeds, th ehoodies drink srongbow, not boss cider, they smoke green, not block, and everyone has an 06 plate yaris.....its cool, i have a balcony, i could have BBq;s on it in the summer...till the UPVC melted..

i could accept the mould in the kitchen and toilet, i could also accept the fact that the shower, for years, has leaked, and caused the floorboards to rot through, also the shoer os freezing, even on malibu setting....everyday..its cold

the heating? ah yes, the E7 stroage heating, which heats EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN THE FLAT BAR THE BEDROOM!

each morning, 6.00AM i rise from my sleepy pit, to face the challanges presented to a floor fabricator on a daily basis...such as peeps in bed when im arriving, leaking pipes, and no wood delivered till after im gone.,.....

MY FLAT IS COLDER THAN A PENGUINES COLD BITS

tonight, however, i changed that.....no more cold bedroom, no more snooze button for 30 mins, no more hugging our lass fpr more warmth than love....alas poor Npower (other energy companies are available) i need not your weak inferior shower power and human meat heat!

for i have
.........................................................................................

.........................................................................................

moved the bed into the living room!

its warmer, i can play ps3....i can, well i can roll up, and well its a dam sight warmer than sleeping in the freezer out back!

sorry.

i hated being hot in australia......i love being cold, however, every man has his tolerance,.....and i am at my teather,,,,...not only can i NOT have a new bike, i MUST PAY electric company to FREEZE me!

FREEZE ME? BEST-EEE? why not pay the tax man to half my money? :smt075

my girl even has mum in laws ancient water bottle, in a tartan sleeve....complete with original water...bung in micro, bang 4 mins, instant heat!

so....can i appeal for all your hot water bottles please

and someone else to polish of this blueberry!

must dash, dinner consists of pasta, baked beans, fish fingers, tuna, cheese, worcs sauce and chillis all mushed up!

table for 2?

goodnight! wtf
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400-M4, ZX4, ZX6R.

Post by zimm »

i just kicked the mrs out and refuse to get a job ..

mornings sorted !

cashflow .. fecked.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

LOL @ Bestie!!!

That's a better rant than mine! :smt003

Bestie
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Bestie »

Jamz wrote:LOL @ Bestie!!!

That's a better rant than mine! :smt003
utheman jamz

by no means did i mean to hijack your thread or credability, you are the rant master, nee jedi warrior, and i am merely a humble padowin!

its tha dam blueberry, i swear...blew me liccle cotton socks well off.....i have never, NEVER in 13 years of being a green connoisseur eaten a full pack of jacobs crackers, cheese and pickle, a bag of pretzels with sweet chilli dip, 6 penguins, half a box of lindt choccys, and 3 wispas!

AFTER MT DINNER!

(cracks knuckles....and prepares for another night of cheech and chong, up in smoke!)

nice to tickle yer though fella ;)

Besty
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Ahh, a strain I don't think I've had the pleasure of sampling...

I believe it was a fairly new breed from BC Buds a few years ago when I was stopping it all... :smt002

Zedder
My Bike: zxr400

Post by Zedder »

RobB wrote:I like the morning, if your the kinda person who likes being on thier own, then thats the time! When i was a postman i loved walking round the streets with absolutely no one else around to bother you, i can understand why postmen can be so miserable because they are probabaly quite happy untill people start waking up and bothering you.
Lets get this straight. I. AM. NO. MORNING. PERSON.

AT. ALL.

I do a lot of late shifts at work, finishing at 3 or 4am, which means I come home, have a cuppa, watch some crappy tv then into bed. Because I don't have to go back to work til 5 or 6 in the evening, I can lounge in bed until whenever I feel like it. And I love it.

However, and this is where I agree with Rob. I USED to work 5am - 1pm 5 days a week. Now getting up at 4 was a complete bollox, but once I'm up and in work, the world is good. My mate and I used to stand out the back of work about 6am on a lovely sunny summer morn, (he'd have a fag), and we'd put the world to rights in 15 minutes. No-one else was there to annoy us. It was fantastic having half my day done by the time the 9-5 office staff came in. And don't start me on them, in 5 minutes they'd turn me into a grumpy bast....

So......where am I going here? Oh yes. I've come to the conclusion, that I don't dislike mornings, I just hate getting up in the morning. :smt003
Caz
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: GSX-R600 K4

Post by Caz »

mornings are the best bit of the day - love em :) mainly because most people are still in bed!
Usually get into work between 7:15 and 7:30, dont have to be here until 9. On the plus side, I get to leave at about 4 and 1 on a Friday.
the alarm goes off at 6, I dont have any problems getting out of bed and I'm able to get down to work immediately.
The phones are quiet, the US dont get into work until about now (12:30 UK time, 7:30 US time) so I dont get bothered by my colleagues the other side of the pond.
I get so much more done before lunch time - it's great!

The other half is not a morning person - im lucky if I get a grunt out of him before I leave in the morning :P and he gets irritated by the fact that I always want to get on with doing things within about 10 minutes of getting up. I cant understand people who sleep the day away, everythign seems to be so much more of a rush for them

and..... my friends who dont surface until almost lunchtime are almost always late for things. Those who get up early are rarely late - just an observation:)
GSX-R600 K4
ZXR400 H2
Commuter: Gilera Runner 180SP

Contributing writer to:http://jocke.selincite.com
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I dont understand people who sleep it away either, when i was younger i used to get up about 10 or 11 oclock in the morning over the summer holidays, was such a waste of time. I thinks that what i hate most is wasting time, dont you spend a 3rd of your life sleeping? Thats something like 25 years of sleeping, id love not to have to sleep! All that extra time, no wonder they say life is short, its a whole 3rd shorter than you think!
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

That's assuming you're not staying up until 4am though, Rob! :smt002

I much prefer the night, so I'd rather go to bed at 4am than midnight, and still be getting the same amount of sleep.