Burger King? Burger Kunts, More Like!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Burger King? Burger Kunts, More Like!

Post by Jamz »

It was drawing to the end of a long Friday at work, when I found a link to some vouchers - Buy one, get one free on Big Macs and loads of Burger King stuff.

I was already starving to death, and so by the time I'd printed them off and cut them, I'd already hatched a cunning plan.

I'd seen the TV ads for the BK Angus Burger, and it looked pretty good.

Unfortunately, every BK I'd ever been in was staffed by the dumbest FUCKTARDS I have ever encountered in my life!

I swear to God not one time have they got my order right! The last time all I ordered was a Big Whopper, Fries, and some Onion Rings. It doesn't get much simpler. No, I don't want a drink. No, I don't want the Whopper Meal, else I'd have asked for that. No, it DOES NOT work out cheaper if I have the meal, because I have to pay 60p more AND I can't have the drink because I'm on a -ing bike... etc.

Same story as every damn fast food purchase whilst in my leathers.

After about 20 minutes of Quasi-fecking-modo's Grandson trying to work it out, I got home to discover I did have the Onion Rings (and that took a LOT of fighting to make sure) - but no giraffe fries!!!

Plus BK stuff costs more than McD's, and it's all smaller. Fk that.

So, being the forgiving and adventurous sort, I decided to give The King another chance to appease the Nasty Evil Ninja.

Walking in, eyeing Wolf Boy and Lurch suspiciously as they loped about behind the counter, I produced my Buy One Get One Free Angus Burger Voucher, nodding a bit. Yeah, beeatch - look what I've got!

"We don't take them." Lurch sprayed at me through his mouldy brace.

I looked up at the big Burger King sign, just incase it had become a McDonalds or Filthy McNasty's since I was last there. Nope - The King was still here.

"We're franchised to the services - so we don't accept regular vouchers."

Oh, I see! So you can rip us right the fk off, eh? Thought I.

As I'd been waiting to be served, I was looking for some kind of pricelist on display so I knew how much some fries would cost me with my Angus Burgers. For the life of me I couldn't see any prices anywhere! The old adage "If you have to ask - you can't afford it" is very wise. But not in a fast food joint, surely?!

I couldn't exactly turn around and go somewhere else for food now, or I'd look a bit silly... so I glanced up at the pictures and ordered the best beast I could see - a Triple Pepper Double Angus Burger or something - and large fries.

"Six pounds seventy whatever." Lurch said.

I beg your -ing pardon??? Almost SEVEN POUNDS for a burger and fries????

I paid as Wolf Boy capered about getting the food.

"There you go," he said as he handed the bag over, "Triple Pepper Double Anus Belcher and REGULAR Fries."

Ah. There we go. I ask for TWO THINGS, and they get it wrong!!!!

Rage fuelled by hunger was tenuously held at bay as I informed him of the error of his ways, and he threw another bag of fries at me.

I sauntered out of (hopefully) the last Burger King that I will ever visit...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Burger King? Burger Kunts, More Like!

Post by masterofinsanity »

they are all the same mate, burger king and maccies, sometimes i just wanna get a job there and show em how its done!! they are all a bunch of retards and like you say you can guarantee they will get the order wrong!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

They are on the minumum wage in a toad (i can only imagine how toad) job where the people you serve are probably complete chavs/twats/fat and rude (excluding you jamz) working for a crap company, give em one good reson why they should give a toss?
rover220
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zx7r p6

Post by rover220 »

RobB wrote:They are on the minumum wage in a toad (i can only imagine how toad) job where the people you serve are probably complete chavs/twats/fat and rude (excluding you jamz) working for a crap company, give em one good reson why they should give a toss?
they are paid to do a job, getting an order wrong due to lack of care is no different to me fecking up in my job, simple really imo.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

True, but not everyone is as dilligent in thier job as others. For some thier job is just a source of income and dont give two hoots weather they do it properly, because at the end of the day, they get paid the same money wether they do it properly or not, unfortunate attitude but it is out there.

Others, i like to think of myself here, always go the 'extra mile' and exceed whats expected of thier role. Its completely fair to expect proper service for the money you pay, but if you dont like the service why go? No one forces you. When i worked at Sainsbury's there was this guy who always complained that we never had what he wanted, year after year he still came and each week he'd complain. To be fair we didnt have what he wanted, but why go places where they dont meet your expectations? You simply go elsewhere.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

RobB wrote:True, but not everyone is as dilligent in thier job as others. For some thier job is just a source of income and dont give two hoots weather they do it properly, because at the end of the day, they get paid the same money wether they do it properly or not, unfortunate attitude but it is out there.

That's fine in any job except the ones where you have to offer a face to face service for the public!

ALL their job is is to give the customer the food that they want. If they can't do that they should fk off and get a nice data inputting job or something...

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Thing is Jamz that what you expect, wether they give it or not is a completely different thing. Like i say some people just dont give a toad. Its not fine in any job either, maybe most but certainly not a paramedic job :smt003
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

RobB wrote:Thing is Jamz that what you expect, wether they give it or not is a completely different thing. Like i say some people just dont give a toad. Its not fine in any job either, maybe most but certainly not a paramedic job :smt003

I nearly needed a -ing paramdeic when he told me how much I had to pay for a burger and fries!!! :smt097

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

Probably needed a paramedic not long after you ate it too! ontheloo
Zedder
My Bike: zxr400

Post by Zedder »

Jamz, my wee bro got a summer job in Burger King a few years ago. He started at 9am, left for lunch at 12 and never went back. He said it was the most uninspiring couple of hours of his life, to which I replied "What the feck did you expect?"

Anyway a few weeks back we both walked into the BK store, and bro says "Watch this.....can I have a quarter pounder with nothing else?"

Lurch - "Do you want fries with that?"

Bro - 5 seconds silence then raises an eyebrow and says "Did I f*cking ask for fries?"

Lurch - "Er....er....no?"

Bro - "Exactly."

I nearly fell on the floor with laughter. :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Zedder wrote:Jamz, my wee bro got a summer job in Burger King a few years ago. He started at 9am, left for lunch at 12 and never went back. He said it was the most uninspiring couple of hours of his life, to which I replied "What the feck did you expect?"

Anyway a few weeks back we both walked into the BK store, and bro says "Watch this.....can I have a quarter pounder with nothing else?"

Lurch - "Do you want fries with that?"

Bro - 5 seconds silence then raises an eyebrow and says "Did I f*cking ask for fries?"

Lurch - "Er....er....no?"

Bro - "Exactly."

I nearly fell on the floor with laughter. :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

LOL I'm surprised they didn't try and tell him the meal deal was cheaper as well!

It drives me spare how they always ask me if I want a drink or the meal! :smt010

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Jamz something for you here

and here
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Zedder

Post by Zedder »

masterofinsanity wrote:Jamz something for you here

and here
Quality sire!!! :smt003 Now....would I like fries with that? :smt017
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

LOL those are the giraffe links that started all this!!! :smt003

Zedder

Post by Zedder »

I've just watched SUPERSIZE ME.

Holy crap that's one freaky film! :smt010 Now I'm reminded why I don't eat that sh!te.