You Could Get A Bus Through There!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

You Could Get A Bus Through There!

Post by Jamz »

Why do people do it???

You're riding along behind Little Miss Twatbag, in her 4" wide Smart car, and there's a car parked at the side of the road up ahead.

She signals to go around the car, you give one last check of your mirror, then as you look back ARGH!!!!

Little Miss Twatbag has stamped on the brakes because there's another car coming the other way!

You're sat there, heart pounding with relief you're still upright, noting the 15 feet gap to each side of the her, as the car passes in the opposite direction with the driver giving her a puzzled glance - much like someone staring through a telescope trying to decide of the distant dot is another ship or the isle of Europe.

YOU COULD GET A DAMNED BUS THROUGH THERE!!!

I had this happen to me TWICE this morning!

Both times it was some idiotically tiny micro-car, whilst anyone in a Transit van, Lambourghini Countach, or even you average aircraft carrier would have been straight through, no fuss.

What's in the heads of these people, and how can I stab it?
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: You Could Get A Bus Through There!

Post by masterofinsanity »

get it round by our house all the time mate, when i stick the bus on the front and there's a car parked opposite trying to get a 5ft wide car through a 8ft wide space is impossible for some reason, they crawl through at a snails pace just in case they lose control and damage the cars.twats!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Post by Vard66 »

Jamz wrote:What's in the heads of these people, and how can I stab it?
LOL. Just ride round them, through the gap, if it's large enough, that'll prove how daft she's being.
Then, pretend to panick the next time the roles are reversed, but only if she's a long way behind...
Stop when there's a nine or ten foot gap and something coming the other way, and try to appear to be calculating the distances, while holding her up unnecessarily. And then ride through inch by inch, checking each side as you go, very carefully and methodically.
Vard.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

LOL if I thought I'd recognise those same people again I'd love to do that! :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja