Lorry Drivers

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Lorry Drivers

Post by masterofinsanity »

sorry i am pinching Jamz rants today, its not often i let off steam but i am pissed off with em .........

what f*ckin twats!! why the f*** do they have to park in totally stupid places that anyone with half a brain would see is dangerous, i mean what the f*** makes them soo special, i know i'll just dump my big f*** off wagon here , its soo big everyone can see it.yeah unless you happen to be coming round a blind bend and its right in front of you you fuckin morons! what the f*** makes you think of dumping your wagons on a bend exiting an island? just cos theres a bloody macdonalds there, stop thinking of your big fat bellies and park somewhere safe and walk a few yards you lard butt twats!

And i'm going out tonight to spray "I AM A FAT STUPID TWAT" along the side of the cunts wagon that keeps parking on our estate on a blind bend by the trees, cos next time i may not stop in time and wake you you lazy fat giraffe!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Re: Lorry Drivers

Post by Vard66 »

And what's more, after parking there, there's the ones who will simply open their door wide, without looking at all, and step out of the car. Then they'll either look at you as if to say 'Yeah? What're you gonna do about it then?' or as if to say 'f*ck me, where did you come from' or another favourite - 'you're going too fast, look, you nearly took my door off, you twat'.

I had to do an emergency stop yesterday because of just such a prat. Drastic enough that the ABS kicked in, the first time I've had it do so yet.

Well, I've taken to hurling abuse at them out of the window, it may not be the right approach, but it sure feels good. Something along the lines of 'look before you open your f**king door wide and step into my path you idiot f**king w*nker prat!'

Next time, I'm going to accelerate, ensure the car really makes some noise, the recirc flutters and it spools up, shrilling like an angry demon. That'll give them something to think about. And if it doesn't, hell with it, I'll take the door off.

*Edit* This also applies to Taxi drivers.
Vard.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

LOL before you said McDonalds I was already picturing that very corner!

I get to watch them all day long stopping there, plus have to dodge them if I go out for lunch. And then you have to deal with cars overtaking them on your side of the road halfway round the bend as well!

:smt013
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

ill have some of this fucker. what the f*** is it with that bullocks overtaking shite? oh, im stuck behind u goin down the A14. i know, ill overtake and i MAY get to speed up to 1 mph more than you. it may take me 6-7 miles to do it but f*** the traffic. oh ill also do it without indicating. yea yea yea i know what else ill do ill make sure my diesel cap is missing and spew fuel everywhere.

YOU FAT monkeys JUST DIE.
Quicker Than Yngwie

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

LOL I'm feeling you on that one! :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja