Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

Post by masterofinsanity »

don't let RedexRobB see that with its matt black paint. :smt003 that is well mint, where dya find that Gem?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

its actually a ZXR750 converted with MV panels and more mods than i can rember. The work is even more amazing under the panels!
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

:smt007
Gemini
cloning technology
cloning technology
My Bike: CBR1000RR4 Fireblade

Post by Gemini »

just googled ZX7R
There's No Explanation For The Way I'm About To Behave!!!
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Post by deviant »

Gemini wrote: im contemplating turning my 7r into a track day bike, too much worry riding it on the road

works out more enjoyable and cheaper to turn up to a track in a transit van and spend a day riding round with no coppers nor speed limits

gem
hmm, personally I struggle to spend a couple of hundred quid on a days riding on the road. :smt017 trackdays are officially awesome though. :smt003

but if I was going to have a bike purely for the track, it would be my 400 and buy something with space and torque (like a 7R) for the road. I'm a (very, very) long way from the point where I'm faster on track than the ZXR would let me go. I'm pretty sure that in the couple of times I've been on track I've learnt more trying to keep up with bigger bikes through the twisty bits than if I could just open it up on the straights.

Booked on another day at Cadwell in August :smt003
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits