Terrible Shitter & The Stall Of Doom

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Terrible Shitter & The Stall Of Doom

Post by Jamz »

I'm not one of these people who has a morbid fear of taking a dump whilst they're at work - but if at all possible I'll avoid it.

It's strange how the attitude to shitting at work changes depending on what you do for a living: most office workers tend to try not to, whilst factory workers will happily shite for England.

That alone is pretty ironic when you consider the actual states of the toilets involved. Office toilets seem pretty good until around Midday when your Office Shitbag somehow nips in and sprays rusty brown water up the walls.

Factory toilets permanently look like six gorilla's have done a 'Dirty Protest' in there. And smell like it, too.

Some people have the view that you should pinch every loaf out possible whilst at work - the theory being that you're getting PAID to do it! You can't really argue with this, and what better way to give a nice 'fk you' to that stingy boss than by making sure they pay you for it!

But, like I say, I try to avoid it - mainly because some filthy badger always either pisses on the seat or leaves half of their insides around the toilet bowl.

I think for most people it's the fear of being caught by a cow-orker. Remember back at school if anyone was caught in the act of taking a shite? There'd be a crowd outside in seconds, gobbing over the top of the stall, jeering and taunting and trying to steal the toilet roll!

It's a wonder anyone can shite after school!

I've never seen everyone point at someone who's just used the work klazee and comment on the stench. Yet.

But thanks to time constraints this morning (the good kind where man-batter and flap-snot is all over the place), I had a shite kicking this afternoon.

After cheese on toast, salmon in hollandaise sauce, and chicken burgers last night, the stench was rather pungent.

As I sat wondering if it would ever end, and feeling a bit like the cat who'd crept into the back room during Eastenders for a shady crap, someone came into the toilets...

Now, you may not know this, but some men make all kinds of fkd-up sounds while they take a piss. Some cough. Some whistle. Some make sounds like they're trying to piss out 6" jagged clumps of rock salt.

I don't know why this is - maybe it's something that happens when we get older, a bit like hoisting your trousers up your thighs and making that "Ahhhhhh!" sound every time you sit down?

Or maybe this was plain distress, or memories of James Herbert's 'The Fog' as the cloud crept over his shoulders, tugging at his gag reflex.

I stifled a snicker as he hurriedly zipped up, pausing at the sink for a split second before a well-timed *PARP* from me made his mind up that willy germs on his hands carried a much lower mortality rate than breathing in a recycled fish/cheese/chicken concoction.

The footsteps turned quickly away from the cleansing water, gathering momentum towards the sanctuary of the outer door.

I couldn't suppress the giggle as I head the victim actually gasp in air as the bolted through the door, with a pitiful, desperate, wordless sound.

And part of me - that sick little prideful giraffe part - decided I should do this much more often...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: Terrible Shitter & The Stall Of Doom

Post by RedexRobB »

:smt005

fucking class! :smt005

I tend to find that if someone walks in mid 'pinch off' there is an absolute urge to hold it in till they have left the toilet through fear of hearing the inevitable 'plop' if you were to continue............
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

f*ckin p*ssed myslef laughing, you should write a book mate !
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

LOL!

Someone walking into the bathroom when you're all a-mid-shits could make someone with ADHD sit still for as long as it takes!

I bet there have been deaths on both sides of the stall from people holding their breath! :smt003

rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

i have a regular 10.15am dump, i cant go a day without it, sure i could hold it all day but then i wouldnt get paid 30mins for literally toad all.
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Post by Vard66 »

You guys get it easy. The shitter in my place of work is used by the unwashed massive, most of whom spend all day drinking lager/cider. The result of this is very floaty turds. Very big, floaty, bright orange turds. That you just. Can't. Flush. No. Matter. What. You. Do.
And that smell not quite like human faeces, nor quite like baby vomit, nor quite like decomposition at work, but a big mix of all three. For three f**kin hours.

It's becoming a regular thing towards the summer, that I pipe up as some yank or oriental is walking towards the toilets, and say something like 'I wouldn't go in there unless you really, really mean it, mate...'
Vard.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

LOL that Magners has a lot to answer for... :smt009

diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

hehe class. trouble is with me i eat so much spicy stuff ( ya know the sort. i drink from my bottle of tabasco , i have a 40 quid bottle of chilli oil , Da Bomb Final Answer if u wanna get some ;) that if u get it on yer fingers and go for a piss, u balls burn for hours ) that when i go for a dump i cant stop mid flow. once its flowing its nigh on impossible to stop. the smell is phenomonal , and when you have finished i have to waddle down the stairs cos its burnt my butt. and it does take the skin off from around your ring too as my doc found out lol.
Quicker Than Yngwie

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

£40 bottle of Chilli oil? Would that be by Dave's or Blair's?

You should try and get hold of some Blairs Mega Death Sauce! :smt002

diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

Jamz wrote:£40 bottle of Chilli oil? Would that be by Dave's or Blair's?

You should try and get hold of some Blairs Mega Death Sauce! :smt002

nah i have megadeth and all sorts. this is far hotter. same heat rating as pepper spray the police use ;)

i dip me french fries in blairs megadeth too :)
Quicker Than Yngwie

mandie82
My Bike: ZXR 400

Post by mandie82 »

that was fantastic.. i nearly shite myself from laughing so hard...