The Welsh

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Tyrant

Re: The Welsh

Post by Tyrant »

Every Welsh person I know, myself included, have no problems with the English. Unless of course your from Essex, we are all in agreement that the (majority of) people from Essex appear to be some kind of subhuman species.

Driving standards are awful here but they don't get better over the border!
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Re: The Welsh

Post by diesel »

Tyrant wrote:Every Welsh person I know, myself included, have no problems with the English. Unless of course your from Essex, we are all in agreement that the (majority of) people from Essex appear to be some kind of subhuman species.

Driving standards are awful here but they don't get better over the border!

was not meant to be a personal assault on individuals mate. Just me blasting off steam. Like ive said, i have some good mates here. altho they have signs in my local pub saying Piss off english and No english pls so i can take that with a pinch of salt but we all know around here that they actually mean it lol.

and your driving quote is true. Kings Lynn ( where i come from ) is terrible. but its full of polish, lithuanians , gooks , czechs , russians and chaves ;)
Quicker Than Yngwie