The Welsh

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

The Welsh

Post by diesel »

Sorry to do this in jamz' bit but i need to vent my frustration. rather in cyberspace than the local where a riot would ensue.

The Welsh. Well f*** me is all i can say. Where do i start? I know ill start at the abuse they give the English. I stand there in the pub and all i hear is " f*** the English. they shouldnt be over here. fucking send em back. come over here thinking they can tell us what to do " Now i may be a lil hard of hearing but these ppl hate the english. fair enough thats up to them i guess. but to sit there slagging us off using our native tongue, whilst spending the dole money that our government allocates them , and using english money to do so rankles. Not all are bad, but the few that are dont half make up for the few that arent. I mean if you hate us so much then stop using our language and stick to your own phlegm induced garbage ya fucking sheep shaggers.

Oh and welsh drivers. Car drivers mostly but f*** it. ill slate all of em. I know whet ill do. im welsh, ill drive at 15mph in a 30, 35 in a 50 and when that bloke behind goes to overtake ( me ) ill put me boot down so he cant get past then call the police cos hes gone into one.When said Camel driver gets to a junction with a centre box for drivers turning right he seems to think thats the highway code says manoevre,brake, turn and indicate. WELL IT FUCKING ISNT YOU PISSBAG. id like to know what you are upto before you do it. TWAT.

Push bikes? Yes mate. good idea. you ride 3 abreast with no helmet, tax,mot, insurance or licence to say you can ride a bike cos from where im sat U FUCKING CANT RIDE ONE.

Bikers. Where i am ( in the valleys ) they are actually sound riders. just the tossers on the mopeds cutting up everyone and giving it the bird thinking they can escape on they mega powerful 50cc shed. pricks.

White lines. trust me. the welsh wouldnt know what a white line is for on a road. i reckon they are more used to snorting them off bog seats in the local pub. Yes , at a junction those lines mean YOU give way. not stick your spanky new gay 3 series beemer halfway in the road and the complain when i slap your bumper ya fucking coffin dodging octagenarian.

Im going for a beer. Ill finish part two of this when ive calmed down.
Quicker Than Yngwie

zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400-M4, ZX4, ZX6R.

Re: The Welsh

Post by zimm »

lol,

having recently moved to south wales, i have to say .. i agree .. on every point !

and im not exactly zenophobic, ive lived in the scottish islands, lived in france and travelled extensively in europe and north west africa and never before have i been so fecked off by the behaviour of the locals on an almost daily basis... which is a shame.

well, 'cept switzerland, but they're just cunts.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

zimm wrote:well, 'cept switzerland, but they're just cunts.
Dont you go into prison for being 1mph over the sped limit over there? Or is that jeremy clarkson exagerating?

I think the welsh were voted once for being the most annoying nation....
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by zimm »

dunno, lol, i did get held for a few hours on suspicion of drug smuggling once .. which is just bizarre as cocaine and cannabis are legal in switzerland, and they stopped me on the way IN ! I was like "surely if you think thats what im upto you should be getting me on the way out ?"

moral of the story is, dont arrive at the swiss border in a matt black porsche, dressed all in black, wearing shades, if you have long hair and are listening to mettalica with all the windows down and the sunroof open.

they are really anal and selfish though, i broke down there once but thats a whole different anecdote.
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Post by deviant »

RedexRobB wrote:Or is that jeremy clarkson exagerating?
surely he'd never do such a thing? :smt017
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

had a bad day Diesel?? :smt005
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by diesel »

i think its more of a culmination of a few bad days on the roads. ill start on bus drivers, and the pc brigade next. and god botherers. and anything else that turns me schitzo. :)
Quicker Than Yngwie

rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

got to agree the welsh are cunts, they complain about the english all the time and how they want us gone. Then when they get flooded they complain that were not there to hold there hands and wipe there arses. Personaly i said build a wall around em, they want to be inderpendet that badly then let them. Would be like steeping in to the middel ages within a week.
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Kiwi

Post by Kiwi »

What a prat, if he don't like living in Wales then he should go live in London or Southampton with all the eastern block people that have moved into England,

So which would he rather the locals slagging him off in English or doing it in Welsh, but then he would not know what they are saying , so it would be his paranoia taking over then.

from what I have seen of the English where ever they go they cause trouble, only have to look at the fame of the English soccer supporters.

every where the British empire went all they did was take, anything they built in the countries they were in was so they could get assets out of that country quicker, and if the locals did not like it , well they had Gun boat diplomacy to get what they wanted, in Wales what did they do, small mountainous country that was rather wet, but the English found it had coal, one of the worlds best grades for steam, the thing that drove the industrial revolution, so what happened the English nationalized the coal fields, and took everything they could without putting anything back, they found that the right grade of lime stone was readily available in south Wales, so the build the steel works at Merthyr and Port Talbot and contaminated the air for years with some of the most foul smelling pollution known to man, when ever I have been over for the Rugby when the all blacks have played any were you were in south Wales you could smell it.

As for the driving all I can say if they could drive as well here then I would fell a lot safer on the roads of Aotearoa maybe he is the one who can't drive and it his way of passing blame.

and the statement about SS is the last chant of a desperate man, seem to remember one time we were on the way from Twikers to the Park and the local newspaper in Gloucester where we stopped over night was full of details about some Englishman who was caught S Pigs in a slaughter house in Worcestershire, so one could always say pot calling kettle black :smt005

Sorry Diesel you need to get a life, ever thought that your attitude may be more than half your problem with the Boyo's?
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by diesel »

touch a nerve did i?
Quicker Than Yngwie

Haggis
My Bike: ZRX1200s

Post by Haggis »

Certainly touched one of of mine.
However, it's late. I'll give you the comprehensive breakdown at some other time.
If you hate the place so much, leave!
There's no substitute for cubes!
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

i had no idea about how well we owned the welsh f**kin get in!
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
Kiwi

Post by Kiwi »

by rene on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am

i had no idea about how well we owned the welsh f**kin get in!
Seem to me it's the English that are sore, as most of the world is always beating them up, they even had to beg for equipement from the Yanks when they went into Iraq,

As for sport even our lousy Cricket team showed them the way home last week, as for Rugby there is no contest when we play them.

Up The All Blacks, :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt005 oldman
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by diesel »

im not sore. or anti welsh. i have some stellar welsh mates and was best man at a wedding where traditional welsh kilts and suits were worn.

my tirade is aimed at those that pissed me off. if it makes you happy i can do one on the english. even things up.

Spose i could send a letter of apologies to the Welsh assembly begging for forgiveness over incidents involving the English many years ago that i had no control over.

Ill also send one to Bush as a thank you for supplying our poorly equipped troops with supplies. And also thank him for dragging us into the sorry state of affairs that is Iraq.

Must remember to thank him for saving our arses in WW2. couldnt have done it without the yanks. ( better not remind him that an agreement had been drawn up to end hostilities until the fat fucking yanks stormed in with their size 10s and amazing ability to slaughter everyone around them. including their own. Bit like Iraq really )

While im here id like to apologise for the yrs of abuse and slavery we metered out to our coloured cousins. im sure that will be bought up sometime soon. just call me Uncle Cracker.

As for sport, the English suck. period.
Quicker Than Yngwie

zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by zimm »

Kiwi wrote:What a prat, if he don't like living in Wales then he should go live in London or Southampton with all the eastern block people that have moved into England,

So which would he rather the locals slagging him off in English or doing it in Welsh, but then he would not know what they are saying , so it would be his paranoia taking over then.

from what I have seen of the English where ever they go they cause trouble, only have to look at the fame of the English soccer supporters.

every where the British empire went all they did was take, anything they built in the countries they were in was so they could get assets out of that country quicker, and if the locals did not like it , well they had Gun boat diplomacy to get what they wanted, in Wales what did they do, small mountainous country that was rather wet, but the English found it had coal, one of the worlds best grades for steam, the thing that drove the industrial revolution, so what happened the English nationalized the coal fields, and took everything they could without putting anything back, they found that the right grade of lime stone was readily available in south Wales, so the build the steel works at Merthyr and Port Talbot and contaminated the air for years with some of the most foul smelling pollution known to man, when ever I have been over for the Rugby when the all blacks have played any were you were in south Wales you could smell it.

As for the driving all I can say if they could drive as well here then I would fell a lot safer on the roads of Aotearoa maybe he is the one who can't drive and it his way of passing blame.

and the statement about SS is the last chant of a desperate man, seem to remember one time we were on the way from Twikers to the Park and the local newspaper in Gloucester where we stopped over night was full of details about some Englishman who was caught S Pigs in a slaughter house in Worcestershire, so one could always say pot calling kettle black :smt005

Sorry Diesel you need to get a life, ever thought that your attitude may be more than half your problem with the Boyo's?
2 posts into forum membership and you're slagging people off in both of them .. and complaining about THEIR attitude ?!

oh the irony....