The Great Midlands Tsunami

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

The Great Midlands Tsunami

Post by Jamz »

[RANT ON]

Well that's what you'd think it was today, anyway!

What the hell is it with car drivers?

It's raining fairly heavily - it was a 50:50 choice between putting my waterproof jacket over my leathers, and I decided I should. But not heavy enough to put the trousers on.

There's no standing water. Boats were not floating in the village centre.

The National Guard are not on sand-bagging missions to save Old Fanny Twitty's Sweet Shop from the floods.

Even my mate Tom hasn't tried fishing the new A444 'temporary canal' dual carriageway, yet.

For all intents and purposes - it's just 'raining'. Not even a capital R.

So WHY is everyone insisting on driving at half the fucking speed limit everywhere?

Normally traffic free roads are gridlocked because a few ponces are driving as if they're about to be swept downstream at any second!

*puts on his best, most whiney voice*

"Ohhh! It's raining!"

*hunches over the steering wheel shuddering in fear*

*stabs tentatively at the accelerator pedal*

"Ohh noooo!!! A corner!!!"

*whimpers, brakes another 50% slower and starts to cry*

DON'T PRESS THE LOUD PEDAL, WHATEVER YOU DO!

I'M SURE YOUR FUCKING 1 LITRE NISSAN MICRA IS JUST ON THE VERGE OF SWAPPING ENDS IF YOU TRY AND GO OVER 50MPH IN THE OVERTAKING LANE!

And all the time they're eeeeeeeeeasing past an articulated lorry on an otherwise clear and well-sighted road, I'm sat there getting fucking soaked by the wall of spray both of these Cunto's are throwing up!

Just because you bought four tyres for £2.50 from some fucking company called 'Kok-Noze Tyres' based in Burkina Faso!

Or you just can't drive!

f***-skunk-twat-stick-monkeys!

[RANT OFF]
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: The Great Midlands Tsunami

Post by masterofinsanity »

:smt005 had it other day comin round maccies island mate, it was pissin down and some stupid Bint decides to crawl round weaving from one lane to the other so i couldn't pass, trying to keep the zxr ticking over cos its going soo f*ckin slow, now i still haven't decided wether she shat herself cos it was raining or because there was a bike behind her.get off the f*ckin road you morons, and today i was in a rush and couldn't be arsed to get the bike out so opted to join the other 90% of morons in their cages, what the f*ck is going on lately with car drivers? is it me getting used to using the bike more or are car drivers just twats?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Scott221
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: ZXR400 L9

Post by Scott221 »

I couldnt beleive what I saw yesterday. Well, It was an OAP driver, bad things are exepected. But I was cycling back from the gym, go to cross a junction that enters onto the stratford road, for people that know, its not a quiet back road. Anyway, this old fart rolls up to the junction, waits till he's at the front, turns off his engine, gets out (as slowely as possible, he's one of these that walk slower than slow) and proceeds to cross the road, to go and post a letter in a post box. I mean c'mon, its common fucking sense, you just don't do that and if he lacks in a bit of common, the double white lines and no stopping sign should of served as a pretty good clue, I actually stopped to see what he was doing. Cars behined him were either laughing, swearing or in disbelief.

OAP drivers are the worst, full stop. And why the f*** do they always have brand new cars?
One life, Live it!
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400-M4, ZX4, ZX6R.

Post by zimm »

Scott221 wrote: And why the f*** do they always have brand new cars?

cos they are old enough to have really comprehensive insurance to replace all the cars they write off.
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by zimm »

masterofinsanity wrote:are car drivers just twats?
yes

sadly due to them being protected in metal cages natural selection is prevented from occurring.

all bikes should therefore be equipped with weapons.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Scott221 wrote:I couldnt beleive what I saw yesterday. Well, It was an OAP driver, bad things are exepected. But I was cycling back from the gym, go to cross a junction that enters onto the stratford road, for people that know, its not a quiet back road. Anyway, this old fart rolls up to the junction, waits till he's at the front, turns off his engine, gets out (as slowely as possible, he's one of these that walk slower than slow) and proceeds to cross the road, to go and post a letter in a post box. I mean c'mon, its common fucking sense, you just don't do that and if he lacks in a bit of common, the double white lines and no stopping sign should of served as a pretty good clue, I actually stopped to see what he was doing. Cars behined him were either laughing, swearing or in disbelief.

OAP drivers are the worst, full stop. And why the f*** do they always have brand new cars?

lol! :smt005

Just as you think you've seen it all...

Something else I've noticed is that since everyone is 'environmentally aware', they will pull out on motorways/dual carriageways to overtake, but because they're scared kittens and trees might die, will verrrrrry slowly build up the speed to overtake.

No matter what's actually behind them and how fast they're travelling.

:smt013

Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Xphyral »

I hate them all, i'd love to throttle the life out of those old myopic b*stards that pull out in front of you in a 40 zone and then fail to exceed 25mph. i hate them even more for having brand spanking new supercars.

Weapons would be a nice idea, i could drive around dealing out justice and natural selection on those unfit to drive our poorly surfaced A roads at a suffcient speed, or fail to use the mirrors that the god of motorvehicles so lovingly equipped them with.
I could also blow the sh*t out of those f*cking gatso's, mow down traffic cops and find and assassinate retarded town planners who think traffic lights everywhere was the best option. oh i think all my christmas's would have come at once. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by zimm »

you seen that "fast bikes" mag vid where they are riding round london pretending to shoot people by pointing at them and back-firing there bikes on the kill switches.. ? funny as f***.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

zimm wrote:you seen that "fast bikes" mag vid where they are riding round london pretending to shoot people by pointing at them and back-firing there bikes on the kill switches.. ? funny as f***.
I think you need to find that!

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Xphyral wrote:
Weapons would be a nice idea, i could drive around dealing out justice and natural selection on those unfit to drive our poorly surfaced A roads at a suffcient speed, or fail to use the mirrors that the god of motorvehicles so lovingly equipped them with.
I could also blow the sh*t out of those f*cking gatso's, mow down traffic cops and find and assassinate retarded town planners who think traffic lights everywhere was the best option. oh i think all my christmas's would have come at once. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
why don't you contact Jon frompitstop paint and see if he will sell you his Ninja??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/