W.T.F?

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

W.T.F?

Post by Vard66 »

Found something a bit odd when I got back to my bike this evening.

I did my usual paranoid preamble of checking her over while she reaches temperature.
Nothing amiss, nothing usually is.

Tonight I paid particular attention to all the extremeties though, because a local band was playing the local club/sports bar next to where I work, so I expected rowdy drunken 16 year olds.
Nothing out of order.

So I went back round to the left of the bike, started to put my helmet on, and as I bent down to pick it up, I noticed someone had spat on my saddle.

W.T.F?

I expected damage or her to have been moved back but not a lot else because she had the steering lock on.

But phlegm on my saddle?

I mean, it wasn't exactly subtle either, so if I was supposed to sit on it, why would they not expect me to see it?

Of course this forced me to wipe it off with something, but I didn't particularly want it on any of my garments.
I settled for the front of my neck comfy, which I was going to wash tonight anyway.

But really, what kind of fucking little demented muchkin loving, self-pleasuring, man-butt fingering, babboon-lusting, brickshitting layabout retard spits on someone's fucking saddle?

It's just retarded.

What were they trying to do?
Show me they don't like me?
Show me they're willing to spit on my property?
Right.
Thanks for that, fuckwits.

Someone dictate me a note to leave on my bike for tomorrow, and if it's better than the one I come up with, I'll use it.
Vard.
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Re: W.T.F?

Post by SOILZX »

Fairplay theres some arseholes about these days. I left my car at work once over the weekend while i was getting it ready for MOT and somelittle scrote scaled a 10 foot fence, bricked in the back window and nicked the sub out the boot and this fing was huge a 15 inch sqaure in a box the size of the boot. When the little toad got it out he dragged the box down the tailgate, scratching the toad out of it. So i had replace the window and respray the tailgate. How the f*** they got it over the fence i will never now. :wanker
I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!
arkell
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by arkell »

I left my car at uni the other day, nothing flash just a little silver clio, and when I got back to it some toad had keyed both flanks of the car right down the side in a deliberate attack, gouging out 2 huge and deep sratches :smt012

jealousy? I think not
Being a c**t for no reason, most likely

why?
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

that realy pisses me off when people scratch cars especially for no reason. :smt013
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

About car vandalism, there was a manager at work who parked his car in a carpark one night while he was in the pub. He had an STi Imprezza in silver. Come out a few hours later someone had kicked in the front wing, nothing else touched, just the front wing. Just mindless destructive idiots who do it for no reason other than 'fun'.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

now ya see, i have a bit of a nasty temper. I would happily kneecap someone who pissed me off etc. But i never got this vandalism thing. its childish. same as burglars. WTF do u think gives u the right to take from me what i worked hard for ya fucking Camel faced chavster prick.

I dont see the point of doin someones vehicle. yea it may cost them to fix it but if i had a grievance with someone id rather take it out on them so they know im fecked off with em. giraffe vandal chav cunts.
Quicker Than Yngwie

SOILZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by SOILZX »

To bloody rite.
I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!
jack sharpezxr 400 L
My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 L

Post by jack sharpezxr 400 L »

jelously !!!!!!!
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Post by CaNsA »

Its a toad thing to happen.
I parked my CLR125 outside the missus's house and twice it got pushed over. Cost me a fortune to get it fixed.
Had greenies on the seat n all.
Not so much vandalism but sheer stupidity, some chav in a 4X4 reversed over it so i took him ot the cleaners and still got the bike back repaired. :D
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::