The Great House Price Crash

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

The Great House Price Crash

Post by Jamz »

Yes, that's right - it IS great!

All you Tit-Heads whinging about how your three £250,000 houses are now only worth £180,000 each can fk right off! It serves you right!

It's you twatbags that forced the house prices up so much in the first place because you're all greedy cunts.

Whatever happened to buying a house to actually LIVE IN??? I'll tell you what happened: all you greedy cunts killed it off by buying houses and trying to make a profit out of them, and the people who are just looking for a place to live can't afford it!

Aww boo-hoo at the money you've lost! I hope the prices drop another 300%!

If you bought a house to settle down and live in, why do you give a toad how much it's worth? It's your damn HOME, not something you bought at a car boot sale to sell for a profit on Ebay!

If you haven't bought a house, then it's great news over the next few years because we can stick it back to the Greedy Cunts and get a 4 bedroom semi for no more than a tank of petrol. Good.

Serves you all right.

How about having a go at living life rather than turning everything into a race to make as much moneyas you can?

Yes, this is a great price crash, indeed. For anyone who's got any morals left.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: The Great House Price Crash

Post by masterofinsanity »

well said that man :smt005 it is impossible for first time buyers nowadays without a 5ok deposit, so good to see it coming down.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Post by Vard66 »

I hear dat!
Vard.
will#224
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: L1 racer

Post by will#224 »

agreed although having bought my house nearly 2 year ago i'm a little nervous of having a mortgage that could end up being more than 100% its worth. Who will i remortgage with?

I was lucky when i bought because the chap who owned mine was bout to go bankrupt so got it 30k cheaper than it should have been.

All the folks i know that had property sold a year ago and now live in rented accomodation with money sat in the bank.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

yes a great time to buy, only if you can get/afford a mortgage.

But yeah i totally agree Jamz, if its your home and not an investment you got nothing to worry about except paying the ever increasing bills!
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

bullocks jamz my good friend. im gutted prices are dropping. I rent privately cos im a bad credit type. but my inlaws sit in a 300,000 bungalow. thats my fucking zx10 sit there when the wheezy old octagenarians snap the chain and bite the dust. i need as much as i can get.

So whack them prices up, get my ( our ) inheritance and my PPL and a hell of a piss up.

DIE YOU OLD FUCKERS.

beer anyone?
Quicker Than Yngwie

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

diesel wrote:bullocks jamz my good friend. im gutted prices are dropping. I rent privately cos im a bad credit type. but my inlaws sit in a 300,000 bungalow. thats my fucking zx10 sit there when the wheezy old octagenarians snap the chain and bite the dust. i need as much as i can get.

So whack them prices up, get my ( our ) inheritance and my PPL and a hell of a piss up.

DIE YOU OLD FUCKERS.

beer anyone?
LOL cider for me tonight!

You know what pisses me off???

Everyone says I have to get a good job and car and house and millions in the bank to provide for my kids etc... well first off I don't WANT any kids, and secondly WHERE IN THE BLUE-NIPPLED-TITTY f*** IS MY INHERITANCE????

Obviously no barsket in my family had the same idea of who to spend thier lives getting money for! :smt019
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

Gemini
cloning technology
cloning technology
My Bike: CBR1000RR4 Fireblade

Post by Gemini »

prices are down, although a crash is defined byt prices falling more than 30% which we haven't seen yet, and i personally dont think the goverment will allow it

because after all, the property market is the UKs backbone

its all about supply and demand, my professional view suggests to me that banks and building societies were responsible for prices shooting up cuz they were lending money hand over fist, safe in the knowledge house prices would continue to rise

then estate agents like me would b forced to value high to get properties on the market as the seller knew the demand was there and wanted to make a quick buck, which is the point that you commented on jamz

nobody ever stopped to think "what if" prices come down.

unfortunately ppl who bought using 100% or higher mortgages within the last 2-3 yrs are in the toad if they try to sell, but as jamz said, lets try to look at houses as we used to, not a cash cow but as a home, and if you make money along the way then thats a bonus

a lot of ppl compare this property market to that of the late 80s early 90s crash, but take it from me things are totally different, the last crash was created by high unemployment and high interest rates, this market is simply cuz banks aren't lending their money to any twat as they were a few years ago.

its known as the '7yr cycle' prices will rise again in the next 2-3 yrs and then around 7yrs later will come down again, any investment will work the same, waht goes up must come down, but will go up again.

remember "buy low, sell high" so go and buy a property ppl!

i am currently speculating on buying a few more properties and renting them out :smt003

gem (aka property tycoon!)
There's No Explanation For The Way I'm About To Behave!!!