Over-enthusiasm; The Tale of the Exploding Soup.

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Re: Over-enthusiasm; The Tale of the Exploding Soup.

Post by Vard66 »

Rofl!
Clearly I have simpler, cleaner toned desires for my guitar's sound. All I want is a clean, smooth tone, and I find I'm more often playing rhythm than lead, so it's Tele rather than Strat, they're easier strumming, for some reason, I find.
Vard.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

whats strumming? ;)
Quicker Than Yngwie

Scott221
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: ZXR400 L9

Post by Scott221 »

We recently got a new microwave, in our old one, I use to heat jacket potatoes by wrapping them in kitchen roll and putting them in the micro. Worked fine. I did the same thing with the new one, went back into the lounge, closed the door and watched some more tv with my bro. About 5 mins later my bro went to walk out, he opens the door and is greated by thick black smoke which pours into the lounge. Standard procedure, back and front doors open, windows open. Stop the micro. Open the door to find a smaldering, moultern mess that used to be a jacket potato. No joke this thing was nearl on fire. Live and learn, microwaves are dodgey as f*** anyway, all that radiation and wavelengths things.
One life, Live it!