Massive Ebay Fonts

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Massive Ebay Fonts

Post by Vard66 »

Don't they just piss you off?

It's bad enough on a 17" monitor or what have you, but I'm using a 32" TV, so when I come across the ads that these spitwanks put up in font size #440, I actually feel like reeling backwards.

These folks want you to read their ad so badly that they feel that supersizing the writing is the way to grab your attention and hold it, but it just makes the writing harder to read, it takes longer to scroll, and because it's such a sharp transition from the normal sized text on Ebay, it means you're less likely to actually take in what these chavvy pricks are trying to convey in their nonsensical number-words anyway.

SIZE IT DOWN, YOU FUCKTARD COCKBAGS.
Last edited by Vard66 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vard.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Massive Ebay Fonts

Post by masterofinsanity »

and the bloody templates they use that are full of flash graphics that take forever to load the page, pisses me off and makes you wanna just turn away from what they are selling. :smt013
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: Massive Ebay Fonts

Post by Mori Man »

AGREED

lol

Like to use the KISS approach - Keep It Simple Stupid

I would like to think all the Ebay shop listings i have done are basic, straight to the point and tell you what you need to know with out any fluffle :smt001

I never get questions about the items and or bad comments about them.

I've also found a heap of Thailand listings that are selling "knock-offs" - just pity all the poor Monkey riders in the UK who think they have a Yoshimura pipe on their bike :smt009
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly