F*ckin Ebay!!!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

F*ckin Ebay!!!

Post by masterofinsanity »

i am fuckin fumin at the mo, cost me £9.25 to list my celica, got half a dozen people interested in it and what do ebay do? pull the fuckin listing cos i put "If paying by paypal then final bid will be subject to paypal fees which is the responsibility of the winning bidder"

how fuckin dare they cancel something i have paid for!
and to top it i now have to have some training on ebays selling policies before i can sell anything else!

and even more i cannot contact an interested party due to an invalid listing!

well i've done the good thing and emailed them telling to credit my fees or shove my account up their fuckin asses!!!!

:wanker :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

nothing has pissed me off this much in ages!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
will#224
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: L1 racer

Re: F*ckin Ebay!!!

Post by will#224 »

They are absolute w@nkers, some of the simplest things like this and they pull the auction yet they let other obviously stolen and poorly described items sell.
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400-M4, ZX4, ZX6R.

Post by zimm »

wtf's wrong with stating that the winning bidder pay the fee's incurred by their chosen method of payment ?
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

I'm not certain of the reason but it is very much against E-bay rules to charge extra to cover paypal costs.

That why I try and avoid using Paypal..................

Either E-bay spotted you auction and pulled it..........................or more likely someone reported you to e-bay and then they pulled it
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

so what do you do to avoid paypal fees? you cant! ebay now specify paypal has to be accepted on all listings and if you put cash only on your listing they will pull it so basically ebay has shafted the world!!!

well i'm starting a new auction site tonight called Fukebay!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

You can still ask for cash on pick up theres no problem with that.
But you can't ask for more than the winning bid price.

What a lot of people seem to do now is charge extra for postage................ and recover the paypal fee that way.

One of my pet hates is that lots of people try to charge extra for posting to Nothern Ireland................there is no extra charge for posting to here.
The Post Office/Royal Mail/Parcelforce or what ever it call nowdays do NOT charge extra for Northern Ireland...............Lots of companies and private sellers have lost a sale with me over this issue cos I won't be ripped off
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

We appreciate you as a member of our community ,I'd like to add that all the fees related to your
item have been credited to your account
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Of course they want to use paypal, its owned by ebay isnt it?

what a bunch of fucking nazi's.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

And now they fecked me right off too today!

Put some stuff on and then noticed some had been canceled, fucktards canceled cos i put 'listed elsewhere so reserve the right to end early'. ok fair enough, changed the remaining three (it still stands weather i fucking write it there or not) so that they didnt include this statement, ask for a refund and relisted them. got another message this after noon, they have cancelled one of the listings even tho id changed it :smt013

fucking beigist pricks

beigist?

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

they think they rule the world mate, f*ckwits!
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

I just dont get thier policy, what fucking difference does it make? what happened to a friendly reminder, then if no action has been taken then remove it? They rule harder than chinese politics man.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

soo many people are ending listings and dealing outside of ebay as i did with my celica and zxr400 sod paying their final value fees, at the end of the day if they didn't rip people off with all their fees people wouldn't do it so they got no-one to blame but themselves. i'll still buy off ebay but i wont be selling much.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

yeah, bunch of beigeist nazi stalins.

Ive actually not got much more personal property left, let alone to sell so cant see me selling anythign else on there in the future. Shame theres no decent alternative to ebay.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

there could be :smt003
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RedexRobB »

heheheheheheh

whoever owns ebay has done well for himself, so i gues anyone else would too if they could get it to take off.