Nobody Is Born Homosexual - It's A Choice!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Nobody Is Born Homosexual - It's A Choice!

Post by Jamz »

We always hear some Big Camp Queen crying and moaning through his big fat emo mouth that it's not his fault he was born gay!

Absolute bullocks. It may 'not be his fault' that he's gay, but he wasn't born one, either!

Being homosexual is a CHOICE.

"Oh, but Jamz, NOBODY would CHOOSE to be gay! Look at all the trouble and pain it causes them!"

*SMACK*

Shut your bitch-ass mouth and think about what you're saying!

*waits*

First off, Humans are inherently sado-masochistic. In laymans terms, that means we LIKE to hurt each other and ourselves. People punch brick walls - in more extreme examples someone may cut their own skin for whatever whiney reason. Are these people born like it, or is it a choice?

Right, so following on from that, being gay SHOULDN'T mean that you're outcast from society or lynched in the street for your preference. This, in case you hadn't got it into your little outraged head, is my Disclaimer that this blog is not anti-gay in any way, shape or form.

Suck a cock.

Chew on those flaps like you'll never have a boiled ham sandwich again!

I don't give the slightest toad, because I'm straight and happy so what the f*** do I care what you do? And yes, being straight is my CHOICE just like it's yours.

The only 'trouble' that gays get is from the fact that not all people think like me. Hell, we're told being gay is a Bad Thing, and you can bet that if you look further into that, Religion will be at the centre telling you not to poke thine neighbours poo or lick her liver. Religion fucks up just about everything and everyone, if you have a good look back.

So assuming everyone thought like me and didn't care, what part of you choosing to be a homosexual exactly would be bad?

Anyone who uses the way they were born as an excuse is just trying to cover their own ass (pardon the pun). They don't want to take responsibility for themselves.

There are no proven studies that show it's chemical or DNA or because Aunty Flo had a beard and smoked a pipe.

Get over it.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Nobody Is Born Homosexual - It's A Choice!

Post by masterofinsanity »

wanna tell us what brought that on? :smt002
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Well the greeks invented it, so i guess it is a choice.....

On that religious note tho, its true, religion does f*** up everything. Not anti religion i just think its got too much to answer for to be worthwhile. Watched Billy Connolly's 'was it something i said' DVD a few weeks back, proper funny. I think this clip is appropriate, funny but hits the nail right on the head.

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

masterofinsanity wrote:wanna tell us what brought that on? :smt002
I sat on the remote control. :oops:

And I thought The Big Yin had stopped doing standup and stuff??? shocking
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

Jamz wrote:*waits*

Chew on those flaps like you'll never have a boiled ham sandwich again!

thats the funniest fucking thing ive heard for ages. cheers jamz
Quicker Than Yngwie