Can't... hold... it... any... longer...

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Can't... hold... it... any... longer...

Post by Jamz »

I've been biting my tongue for a while now over the whole Jade 'Pig Momma' Goodey toad that's on every front page every single day. I've just clicked a couple of links on MSN stories about her and her dumbfuck dipshit of a dooshbag husband, and it's finally tipped me over the edge.

I DO care enough about this twat to open my mouth. Err... fingers? Whatever! Here's the story I just read:

Jack Tweed convicted of assault

Jade Goody's husband Jack Tweed cried in the dock after being convicted of assaulting a taxi driver.

Jack, 21, was convicted of attacking Stephen Wilkins in Epping last May. He had denied the offence.

He is due to be sentenced on March 26 but his lawyer pleaded with magistrates to suspend the sentence for six months - saying Jade had just four weeks to live after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

She added the couple married less than two weeks ago and his "partying" days were over.

"His partying lifestyle is well and truly over and has been for some months now," she said.

"He tries within the confines of his tag to care for her. He is unable to work."

Magistrates were told that Jack grabbed Mr Wilkins around the neck and threatened to stab him as the taxi drove at about 50mph.

Jack said he was "stupid drunk" and had no memory of the incident.

It is the second time in six months that Jack has been convicted of assault.

Last September he was given an 18-month prison term after being found guilty of attacking a 16-year-old boy with a golf club in Ongar, Essex.

There is sooooooooo much wrong with this. If someone killed your baby but it was a year ago and the attackers 'partying days were over now' - would you give a damn? He attacked a taxi driver whilst the vehicle was moving and could have ran over any number of kittens, and even threatened to stab the poor driver - and what? We're supposed to feel sorry for the justice being done? We're supposed to suspend his sentence for whatever reason???

But even then I could sit back with everyone else in the World and think "Aww - poor them! They've done so much for cervical cancer blah blah such nice people underneath it all etc..."

And then I read another story linked to that which read this:

Jade 'has less than four weeks left'
Jade Goody has been given less than four weeks to live, her husband Jack Tweed's lawyer has said.

Jade's friend and publicist Max Clifford later said that while the situation was very bad in terms of her terminal cancer, "none of us know" exactly how long she would survive for.

He said that Jade was going to be disappointed at the court's verdict on Jack, but said he did not want to comment further about the case.

What? Because if you get cancer you and your mates are all exempt from Law??

Let me back up, for any of you who don't know who she is. Jade 'Pig Momma' Goody went on Big Brother and got chucked out for getting into a physical fight with a huge black man. She was a loudmouthed splatter of Camel back then, but actually went on to appear in another Big Brother series where she made racist comments against an Indian film star.

We were all told by the press to love this loudmouthed little scamp who represented modern strong and fun women until this - and then were were told to hate the ignorant racist f***.

Big, shellsuit bedecked trampy whores all over slowly warmed to her again thanks to constant media coverage, and then EVERYONE loved her when she got cancer. After all, "It always happens to the best people" doesn't it? Doesn't it?

Well I'm saying that God got it right this time. I am truly horrified and disenchanted with the human race who have championed such scummy worthless false idols.

I want to strangle everyone who's bought a paper to read about Pig Momma or her violent criminal Camel of a man. It's been a break from them all buying papers to read about drug whore Amy Winehouse and her violent Camel of a 'man', though, hasn't it?

Yay for modern day heroes!

I will say that it will be a shame to split this particular couple up though... Can't they both go?

Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: Can't... hold... it... any... longer...

Post by RedexRobB »

I entirely agree, ive never understood why dumb fuckers like her have got anywhere in life for being a dipshit, while there really are people who work hard and dont get f*** all for it. No wonder the kids these days are dumb as f***, its not the governments fault, its the bloody media. It glamourises the stupid and critisises the people who are actually trying to make a difference in this world.

And i just dont understand why, now that shes got cancer, she's liked all of a sudden? It fucking baffles me, God really did get it right. And that lady from eastenders who also died of cancer, she never got a load of coverage upto the point of dying of cancer, that was simply announced as soon as it happened, wtf?

Cancer's not a funny thing for alot of people, i think at some point its touched everyone in one way or another, and its not a nice thing. But ill say this tho, for the dumb Camel that she is, she is getting good coverage for cancer awareness. Credit where credits due.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

RedexRobB wrote:I entirely agree, ive never understood why dumb fuckers like her have got anywhere in life for being a dipshit, while there really are people who work hard and dont get f*** all for it. No wonder the kids these days are dumb as f***, its not the governments fault, its the bloody media. It glamourises the stupid and critisises the people who are actually trying to make a difference in this world.

And i just dont understand why, now that shes got cancer, she's liked all of a sudden? It fucking baffles me, God really did get it right. And that lady from eastenders who also died of cancer, she never got a load of coverage upto the point of dying of cancer, that was simply announced as soon as it happened, wtf?

Cancer's not a funny thing for alot of people, i think at some point its touched everyone in one way or another, and its not a nice thing. But ill say this tho, for the dumb Camel that she is, she is getting good coverage for cancer awareness. Credit where credits due.

Yes, and I have no problem at all with that part of it - but why her and not anyone else worthwhile to the human race?

I truly hate the way we've been told what to think of her from love to hate to love again - and it really shatters my spirit that people have followed it! :smt011

It's a bit like when Richard Burns died - no coverage of Englands ONLY World Rally Champion who was by all accounts an absolutely great bloke who really tried to make a difference and did laods for kids and charity etc. He was a true role model good enough for anyone.

But no... because a certain alcoholic wife-beating violent footballer was drinking his transplanted organs to death at the same time, and he got all the glory...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Like i say its the sodding media, i dont think people have minds of thier own anymore. I personally hate news papers, how can anything someone else has written be unbiased and completely impartial?
hciR
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by hciR »

This kinda reminds me of a scene from extras I saw last night. (skip to 1:05)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQAr_AjZt-E
I agree that 'celebrities' shouldn't be treated any different, but the reason they are is because of the people that, for some reason or another, need to know every detail of their life. So they buy the papers and the magazines to read about the latest person caught with their pants down, the media realises thats what makes money and exploit it, as do the people caught with their pants down. I'm not sure whats worse someone loosing their dignity for fame and fortune, or someone interested in reading about it.
Marcie
My Bike: ZXRS400, CBR600

Post by Marcie »

Not to be childish or judging, but that picture of it crying, is enough to castrate a man. . . I shall say no more!

Marcie

*IS SICK, I OVER LOOKED THE TOP NAKED PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Some body once told me... Theres only two things in life you'll ever need, Gaffa tape and WD40.
If it moves and it should'nt use Gaffa tape, if it doesnt move and it should use WD40!
zxrsean
My Bike: looking for a ZXR400

Post by zxrsean »

Agreed, every1 hated her when she was being racist now she's dead she a national hero!!!!