Front page news?? Are people realy that sad??

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
SOILZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Front page news?? Are people realy that sad??

Post by SOILZX »

All that seems to be in the papers at the minute is the break up of Jordan and her gimp.
What the f*** is the world coming to?? Is this REALY front page news??
IS IT FUCKERS LIKE!!
There must be more important stuff going on than this public slanging match??
I surpose theres only so many times you read about how "EXPERTS" are telling us how to blow our noses (i'd like to think the human race has evolved enough to able to master this simple task!!), and how politicians are ripping us all off for a new rug or curtains etc.
Who the hell reads this crap?? "The REAL reason they split", what the f*** do i care!!
Pisses me off, theres hard working, honest people out there struggling to make ends meet, and these pair of fucking idiots can make a fortune out of a realitvely everyday thing, people split up all the time so it's nothing new.
These 2 realy an argument against Darwins theory of evolution.
I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: Front page news?? Are people realy that sad??

Post by RedexRobB »

Im guessing your one of them that read it or you wont be telling us about it :smt005

I totally agree with you tho, i dont read newspapers really, in fact ive never ever bought a paper. I never will. Almost every paper sensationalises news so it becomes diluted and biased. They also rant on about toad, just like as you described, i dont give a flying f*** about some celebrity couple splitting up, its none of my business so why would i want to know? And why is it considered to be news? Who are the papers to say i have a right to know whats going on in thier personal life?
ZXR400H
My Bike: ZXR400H

Post by ZXR400H »

Papers are crap, the only bit I read is the dear deidre column probably has the most truth anyway.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

calm down ffs. dont u see what this means. the fake tanned gay singer has split up with the fake tanned stroppy large breasted slut whore wife.

that means shes available and when i get hold of her, her asshole will be bigger than her fake tits, the fucking monging oompa loompa. im gonna stick it right up her 'zorst.

front page news? not really but ill make a video of me banging her that warrants nothing BUT front page news. And when ive ripped her tits off im gonna sell the implants on ebay for stupid money.

the whore.
Quicker Than Yngwie

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

youd bang that freak diesel? Thats news in itself, i didnt think anyone would touch that slapper, she's bloody hideous.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

hehe only for money. in all seriousness no, it dont warrant front page news but hell, id bang her just to sell the story to the papers
Quicker Than Yngwie