The Right To Choose?

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

The Right To Choose?

Post by diesel »

Ok.i been thinking bout this for a while. ill probably ramble and lose track so bear with me.

Now, as far as im aware the bnp, nf etc are allowed to exist. along with labour etc.I was reading that nick griffin the head of the bnp has been stopped from attending a bash with the queen.

Labour, conservative Libs and all the other shite will be allowed. why is this. i always thought of the royal family as slightly racist for some reason, maybe its phillips comments all the time lol.

Now, if you are christian, catholic , gay , bi sexual etc etc etc thats good. its your choice and i have no problem with that. what i have a problem with is ppl saying ' you are not allowed to call black ppl black. you are not allowed to stop hate preachers on our shores, its their religious right.etc etc etc '

im sick of the double standards and what we are forced to live with should we choose not to toe the party line. I live in england, i abide by the laws set out to everyone here. well, most of them lol.
if i wanna hate someones views on religion, or i dont find an asian or black girl attractive id like to do that without being called a racist, or a religious extremist. i am marginally racist to a point. im not a bnp member, C18 or NF. My daughter struggled at her first school. it was a class of 35 with 26 kids immigrants. her education suffered do to these sponging fuckers having to have all the teachers ' work time' allocated to them to help them integrate into society.

well im sorry but F UCK YOU. if i wanna stand somewhere and slag off immigrants who are detrimental to where i live and the area my daughter is in. i will do it. its my views on the subject. those views are my own. same as someone who chooses god. or someone who chooses to eat dog toad. i wanna know why is it wrong to be racist? why is it wrong to be homophobic.

just to point out before the pc brigade stamp all over me, there are many good points to immigrants being here. i dont hate black or asian women i just find them ugly. i dont go around bashing anyone for the colour of their skin or religious beliefs. but i want to be able to say this or that without being turned into a social leper. my nephew got detention for calling a black girl in his school black. he was asked who ' so and so' was and he said ' oh the black girl over there'

it seems we are given a choice then punished for not choosing the right one whatever right is. we can support bleeding heart liberals but not the BNP. I live in the valleys in wales and i get called all sorts for being english, mostly in jest but like i care. its racist but so what. if you are gonna get offended by a few words whats the point anymore.

at times i feel scared to say anything in case i get overheard. i have a union flag shirt, i get called racist for wearing it, yet its fine for muslims to wear burkhas. i get a fine for not wearing a helmet but indians are allowed to get away with it. the protests aimed at the soldiers homecoming from iraq was stomped all over by protesters allowed to live in this country. freedom to express oneself apparently. great, we send our men and women over there for whatever reason, they come home having risked life and limb and get abuse from tossers we allowed to live here. abu hamza, claims toad loads of benefits, lived in a huge swanky house paid for by the uk government then goes to the streets to urge ppl to retaliate against the very ppl who gave him the secure, plush life he had. he may have been booted out but he was allowed to spew his bile freely on the streets of london, and we cant even complain if the chips are cold in mc donalds without fear of bein arrested for being potatophobic or summat.

ahhhh i dunno. i enjoyed that rambling rant. now , wheres my hitler uniform ;)

ps a quick edit. i just picked up a form to fill in and it says ' this register will provide equal opportunities to all eligible people no matter of their age , ethnic origin,race,sex or disability'

uhhh hold on. you have to tick a box to say what ethnic group you are so they can make sure of equal rights. that sounds more like they can pick and choose who to help via the racial equality commisions guidelines. more equal would be to assist those on merit, not ethnic origin.
Last edited by diesel on Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quicker Than Yngwie

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: The Right To Choose?

Post by RedexRobB »

Isnt it Thatcher we can blame for political correctness?

Its gone to stupid lengths. Its pretty sad your kid cant explain the look of someone because they dont know thier name, and get detention for it. As far as im aware, the vast majority of 'ethnic minorities' dont mind being called black, its just people going OTT. But you know for damn sure that if it was the other way around, a word wouldnt even get said. And i think thats the grudge alot of people may have, 'your only racist if your white', and its unbelievably true.

Im not sure how old your nephew is im assuming fairly young, but its even more ridiculous for a school to even suggest a remark was racist from a young child, i just find that wrong. How can kids have that concept?

Ive even heard of people flying the union jack at universities being threatened with expulsion for not taking it down because it offends people who are non british. But is the union jack not representation of the union of different cultures? England, wales and scotland? Why not every other country thats here?

Our country is definatley not our own anymore. I think its fair enough to let people from other counties in, to work and pay thier own way. Afterall thats fair, and fairness is what being british is all about. I even find people from other countries quite interesting. But its like moving into someone elses house, you dont start moving the furniture about and repaint the walls because you dont like it. You move in accepting the colour of the walls and the way the furniture is placed, or dont move in.

However, I think alot of the changes are based on the government trying to accomodate everyone, and not necessarily because these people have come here expecting changes. Take Polish signage, i heard that a fortune was going to be spent in london for extra signage for the polish, i wouldnt say thats down to the polish expecting it, its the government trying to accomodate a large number of people from somewhere else moving in. But why not fork the money out on getting them to learn english, that would be far more benficial for them and me, it means i can goto Costa coffee and understand what they are saying ;)
SOILZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by SOILZX »

Well said lads, couldn't of put it better meself.
I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by diesel »

i spose another thought occurs. here in wales, signage is bi-lingual. so are all leaflets etc. but welsh is the home language, and i dont speak a word of it. i struggle with english lol. should i be made to speak the language and try to fit in as all immigrants should be made to speak english when the come to england?

i came to wales and according to my logic i should be attempting to speak welsh.

well, thats my argument screwed

Dw i ddim yn deall ;)
Quicker Than Yngwie

Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Post by Vard66 »

Really, I think political correctness is something you don't have to worry much about on here. This forum tends to be somewhat.... liberal.

:smt002
Vard.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

Vard66 wrote:Really, I think political correctness is something you don't have to worry much about on here. This forum tends to be somewhat.... liberal.

With the Politicians being the scumiest, lying greedy fux on the planet, I don't think it's right to put the words 'politics' and 'correct' anywhere near each other!

As far as the BNP are concerned, all the other parties simply label them as racists and then that's it - no further discussion.

What people often miss with this is that all those other parties will do ANYTHING to discredit all the other parties so that they get in power themselves!

You can't trust a single -ing one of them. Shove your vote up your butt. :smt019
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Vote for yourself :)
86zxr01
My Bike: zxr400

Post by 86zxr01 »

Jamz wrote:
Vard66 wrote:Really, I think political correctness is something you don't have to worry much about on here. This forum tends to be somewhat.... liberal.

With the Politicians being the scumiest, lying greedy fux on the planet, I don't think it's right to put the words 'politics' and 'correct' anywhere near each other!

As far as the BNP are concerned, all the other parties simply label them as racists and then that's it - no further discussion.

What people often miss with this is that all those other parties will do ANYTHING to discredit all the other parties so that they get in power themselves!

You can't trust a single -ing one of them. Shove your vote up your butt. :smt019

Here bloody here...........they all spend so much of thier time saying how awful and bad the other parties are they forget to focus on the problems this country actually has and solve them. If they put as much passion into running the country as they do thier own election campaigns then they might get somewhere alot quicker. We look to these people who run are country and all.......not all but most show no empathy or understanding towards the people of the country and this whole expense row shows them up in a bad way which I think in the long run is good thing however the fact that the taxpayer chipped in to buy some politican :wanker a duckhouse makes me worried about some of the piss takers in charge
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by diesel »

and the latest f*** off. the bnp may have to sort out their policies to get in line with the racial equalities commision.

WTF.

You allow a political party then tell them what to say. George Orwell wasnt far fucking wrong was he.

Do as i say, not as i do.
Quicker Than Yngwie