From this to that

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

From this to that

Post by Mori Man »

Neosophist was over for a short holiday, we hooked up his 1st Thursday morning here and ventured up to Motegi and the Honda museum, I took it easy on him and we went in the car.

It was getting dusk by the time we came back down the road but gave him a breif look at the bikes , got him kitted out with a jacket & helmet and took him a skoot on the ZRX :smt003

So we planned another day out before he left so again met up with him at local train station, this time we opted for bike all day so it was time to get the ZXR out smiler

Not wanting it to look too shabby spent Thursday giving it a polish (still didn't manage the wheels though).

We stopped of at a local museum and thought it was a nice local for a photo shoot:
IMG_9628003.jpg
IMG_9619001.jpg
IMG_9620002.jpg
After getting caught up in the 1st earthquake we headed back to my flat , the city beside mine had burst it drains and the road was deep in mud !
IMG_9674002.jpg
IMG_9684011.jpg
IMG_9688014.jpg
IMG_9679007.jpg
Going to be a while before I wash that lot off - water is in short supply the now :smt010 Fuel is all but gone in the city so what I have is being held for emergency use !!

MM!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly