H2 Project

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Kloon
My Bike: ZXR 400 H2

H2 Project

Post by Kloon »

The H2 i bought is finally having some work done despite it being with the repair shop for four weeks! She has new forks, exhaust downpipes, speedo drive, L9 carbs and airbox. The revs were hanging and despite the mechanics claims of cleaning the carbs etc it was still doing the rev thing?? air leak yes indeed they replaced the manifold around the carbs, now the airbox isnt seaaling well hence me buying the l9 carbs and box. I am waiting with baited breath to see if she comes back a new bike. I am really looking forward to it. The bike before my ownership had been stood for a fair number of years then was put bacfk on the road but not running right by previous owner and then he let it stand for over a year before I snapped it up for £500. Maybe my belief that the old carbs could be repaired was misguided but hey ho. I will post pic and let you all know how it got on after i have payed the hefty bill and got her back.

Cheers to charliezxr who helped me out with parts and to all of you who posted advice and the funny comment of I should have bought an L ( I think H looks a billion time better)

Word up

Nathan(glos,Dursley)
Cowards die many times in their lives but the valiant taste death only once.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: H2 Project

Post by Mori Man »

H is the only way to go Nathan :smt003

L = LOOSER :pmsl

:smt002
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
norideano
My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 h1

Re: H2 Project

Post by norideano »

h's are the best 400's out of them all i think and they sound good on tri oval end can :smt003 :excited
HELL WAS FULL SO THEY SENT ME BACK :P