Carbon trim

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Big Hoddie
My Bike: ZX4R

Re: Carbon trim

Post by Big Hoddie »

The plan: spray and fit ARD racing modified nose cone. Fit race lights, new front tyre, carbon indicator mirrors and k5 onwards gsxr 600 front master cylinder and lever. Im then having part of the front subframe welded to the clock bracket, so that I have a more modern style screen brace, without it coming up and over the tank. Ill be fitting a digital koso clock, double bubble screen, titanium screen bolts then the cockpits finished.

Then, ill be getting some carbon side panels of guitarcarrot in may, ill be buying a new set of tail panels and a friend will powdercoat and spray the bike. After that, ill be upgrading the braking systems further, suspension and doing some engine work.....
Big Hoddie
My Bike: ZX4R

Re: Carbon trim

Post by Big Hoddie »

2005 gsxr master cylinder and lever bought, ARD Racing are modifying the nose cone and sending it straight to my painter and the race lights too. Pics when I get them back!