New Project! Zxr 400 L1

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

magic_man
My Bike: Kawasaki Zxr 400

New Project! Zxr 400 L1

Post by magic_man »

Hi all,

Just purchased a Kawasaki Zxr400 L1 model as a project bike and also my first road bike. My plan is to keep it standard spec but pristine condition. I have tried to attach some pictures of it so far.

Hope you's all like it and can give me any pointers!

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
magic_man

Re: New Project! Zxr 400 L1

Post by magic_man »

some more pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tink
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L2

Post by tink »

Looks very nice and you doing a full strip down and rebuild ?
magic_man

Post by magic_man »

Thanks! Yeah, it's completely stripped down at the moment. The frame, swing arm, sub-frame, wheels, fairing brackets and various other brackets are getting taken to the powder coaters tomorrow. Have a shock from a GSXR sitting in the garage so im hoping that I can get that to fit. Not sure what to do engine wise though, clean the carbs, maybe fit a new cam chain and give all the casings a good clean. Also have a Yoshimura can from a GSXR too which im going to cut smaller and fit.