Giving my zxr life back

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

dayside69
My Bike: zxr400L6

Giving my zxr life back

Post by dayside69 »

I have long time to visit the forum since my zxr400l6 smashed valves and piston after a bad head skimming, big disaster i didn't felt well :smt010 after that and i have abandon it in dust along with the forum. All this time I was trying to find replacement engine in a good condition and finally last week I found it :excited and today i received a new(used) h2 motor with ~35000Khm that I found for 230€ and a new (re)build will begin, with new paint job and by giving gearbox and clutch from my l motor to the h.
Here is some photos from the disaster and a link to my first thread when I build the bike
"in second picture you can see one of the exhaust valves stack behind the other one!"
Oh and I will soon post same of my work with a gpz305 caferacer build that I'm working the last months

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=12314

dayside69
My Bike: zxr400L6

Re: Giving my zxr life back

Post by dayside69 »

After long time..., I sold my zxr last summer (money issues) and here is two pics before bike sell and one from the next kawa(non zxr but many parts) bike I am preparing(in future more pics)

banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: Giving my zxr life back

Post by banner001 »

glad to have you back, you did a good job destroying that piston :D
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003