Rebuild and respray of zxr 400

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Tricey27
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400

Re: Rebuild and respray of zxr 400

Post by Tricey27 »

This bike looks fantastic, well impressed! Im just in process of restoring my ZXR 400 now. And going to paint block. How did the VHT paint come on? Did you just clean block off with some brake cleaner etc then give it a light coat of aerosol VHT paint? Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers
SpaceManZXR

Post by SpaceManZXR »

How I saw, you have rear shocker from Öhlins. Can you let me know, where did you buy it? Or which model of Kawasaki fits as replacement? Because I think my rear shock is out. :(
fstarocka

Post by fstarocka »

man that is sexy!! darn - im also planning a complete strip down/repaint of mine in the next few months :)
mongo

Post by mongo »

I do look at my zxr 400 under the cover every day as I go in and either take my other bikes out.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing? As it is quite a shame this bike no longer gets used - I do not really need to sell it - it looks identical to how it is at the end of this thread, as its only covered about 200 miles more!