my l1 project

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Leanne_zxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

my l1 project

Post by Leanne_zxr »

ive had my zxr for nearly 5 years now so thought it was due for a bit of a tidy up and a bloody good clean! Mechanically the bike its almost sound (replaced every bearing possible rebuilt forks) going to be doing a good service on it cam chain replaced etc so that just leave the cosmetics!

ive always fancied a single headlight and a nice pointy seat unit. this is how far ive got:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7803 ... 027ch4.jpg

more pics to follow soon.

headlight from an nc30 is fitted although it needs rewiring ive got a gremlin in my electrics somewhere. I just need to finish of the fairing around the light and just general prepping then it will get a moto gp paint scheme when the weather gets warmer. Im thinking of fitting the cbr6 seat unit like simon lowes bike then various other bits and bobs as and well my salary permits!

Hope you like it!

Leanne
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

looking good Leanne, i like originality! keep us posted.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.