Reincarnation............

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Re: Reincarnation............

Post by deviant »

good luck.
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

it passed :smt003 so now mot'd, tax'd and insured and ready to rip some rubber!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
U4RIA-ZXR

Post by U4RIA-ZXR »

Hey RedexRobB - I'm the guy who sold this to Baz, and your right I am kicking myself!!

Baz - them white wheels do look the business, your making it look well nice, wish I had the know how tro have done this myself!

I am iin the market for a new bike though so in the words made famous by Arnie "I'll be back!"...
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

well first impressions after not riding a zxr400 for about 6 years and going from a mental gsxr1100............f*ck these bikes are wicked, handles fantastic, ok the adrenaline rush aint there compared to the gixer but its a total different bike, love it, popped round the block for 2 mins and would the bugger start again? couldn't believe it!! anyways finally got it going after 5-10 mins waiting and it spluttered left right and centre, gonna put some fuel in it tonight and take it for a good blast see what happens.

and it didn't help taking scotts zxr out last night! that thing flies!!! i want it!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

got a new reg/rec off falloffslowly (thankyou very much) today and have taken it out tonight for nearly an hour with the lights on and after switching off all seems well and it fired up straight away so hopefully its done the trick, only time will tell. :smt003