Picked up ZXR today!!!

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

arkell
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Picked up ZXR today!!!

Post by arkell »

Hi everyone, this is my first post, want to say thanks for such an amazing forum so helpful!

I passed my test last week and have FINALLY got myself something to replace my varadero 125!

Here she is, I paid £1100 for her, 1991 L1, 40k, 12months T&T couple of little dinks and the back panels have been resprayed :( Overall though she sounds awesome (compared to my 125!!), runs very well, looks great (apart from a few marks) and all my mates are greeeeeen with envy!

What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zimm
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400-M4, ZX4, ZX6R.

Re: Picked up ZXR today!!!

Post by zimm »

very nice.. looks to be in good nick.
arkell
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by arkell »

well after work today I had the scratch remover, polish and toothbrush out making it all nice, also touched up some area with hammerite,

I can't wipe the grin off my face it is SO SO much better and more fun etc than my 125!

Have just sold my honda varadero to my mum- after seeing me and my bikes she wants to start! Trying to book her a crash course (no pun -hopefully- intended) asap!
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

That blue colour is lovely! nice example!