ZXR tails

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Re: ZXR tails

Post by AFM327 »

The ZX6r front end is the 600 forks and wheel, it will slide right into the stock triples. They will stick out the top of the triples about 25-30mm. I don't have the air intake tubes, I have a ram air box for racing. The tail on the bottom is from Catalyst Racing Composites, http://www.catalystracingcomposites.com/ If you look under Products/kawasaki you'll see a photo of my bike. As you can see I've had just about everything as far as race tails. I like this one the best. It's a bit heavier than the others but it's very well made and a bit taller for more leg room. They don't make a street version but it wouldn't be difficult to make one work.
AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Re: ZXR tails

Post by AFM327 »

I thought I'd also mention again that the ZX6r style tail and the TL style tail are made in Japan and made to fit the ZXr400 subframe. They are a direct bolt on, no fabbing up other mounts. Mori Man might be able to get them. I still have a TL style tail, my second favorite after the GP tail.