My new bike

Here's a chance to show off your zxr400, so get them digital cameras out and show us some piccies.Rebuilding your bike or modding it then let everyone in on it.

Moderator: Moderators

Casey708
My Bike: ZXR 400 L9

My new bike

Post by Casey708 »

Hi guys, Ive only recently passed my test and got my zxr on the road so I thought I would post some pictures to see what you guys think. I havent done much to it apart from a black double bubble screen from skidmarx, replaced the grips with thin renthal ones because the previous ones were too thick and although it may be a crime to some people, I had to take the pink stickers off the rear because they made the bike look older than it actually is. Im thinking about getting a friend to make up some nice zxr400 vinyls for the rear but not too sure yet. A new nose cone may also have to be put on because its cracked and cable tied up, which is a shame. Especially when its parked up next to my gf's brand new ninja 250r!

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: My new bike

Post by masterofinsanity »

looks nice, tho it definitely needs something on them rear panels, they look like aftermarket cheapo ones otherwise. :smt001
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Post by Mori Man »

masterofinsanity wrote:looks nice, tho it definitely needs something on them rear panels, they look like aftermarket cheapo ones otherwise. :smt001
Yeah! I think "ZXRWORLD.CO.UK" in the same style as the ZXR on the tank would rock :smt002

Get in about those cracks with a soldering iron :smt003

ATB, DS

PS. The new 250R looks a fun wee bike - loads of trick parts for them already here

Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
Casey708
My Bike: ZXR 400 L9

Post by Casey708 »

I was thinking about sorting the cracks out because they are really obvious which is annoying. I dont know how it was done, most of the marks/scratches are all in strange places! The only thing is Im back at uni now so dont really have much time to sort it, maybe over christmas! :smt003

As for the 250r, its a really nice bike. I love the white one in those pics! Ive been trying to persuade my gf to get a nice stubby can on hers but shes not too keen on them! Ill show her these pics and maybe she will change her mind! cheers
Gemini
cloning technology
cloning technology
My Bike: CBR1000RR4 Fireblade

Post by Gemini »

now that is mint! :smt007

gem
There's No Explanation For The Way I'm About To Behave!!!
will#224
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: L1 racer

Post by will#224 »

that 250 tail would look cool on the 400 i think!! and that moto gp style pipe. yum!! wonder how loud the 400 would be with one like that