So they dont get muddled and lost in the directory, please post your tuning questions here.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:39 pm
- My Bike: ZX4R L3
K&N element filter! worth doin? if so what should i expect?
- CBT slow
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:41 pm
- My Bike: zxr400 H2
- Location: essex
standard are just as good apparantly mate, not worth doing
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8077
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:36 am
- My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter
- Location: England
i would go for the K&N simply as you can keep on regenerating them.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm
- My Bike: ZXR400 L5
- Location: Co. Durham - Land of the Bishop bashers.
ZXRSHAUN wrote:K&N element filter! worth doin? if so what should i expect?
not a lot!
better off fitting a K&N jet kit.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 am
- My Bike: zxr400h
pod filters for a h model .. are they out there?