servicing parts

Moderator: Moderators

quickkwak07
My Bike: zxr400 h?

servicing parts

Post by quickkwak07 »

hello my 1991 h model is in need of a service im going to be doing it myself and wondered has any body part numbers for plugs,oil/fuel filters, and the air filter or will my local kwak dealer no the part numbers?
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400 L1 uk

Re: servicing parts

Post by extonyg »

cradleys is a good place to get your parts from, they will no the numbers and dont forget you get 10% discount if you mention the forum......
quickkwak07

Post by quickkwak07 »

cheers buddy
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

To be honest any Kawasaki dealer should be able to get any currently available Kawasaki part and or part number.

Lots of guys on here use Cradley because they are good and deliver........................if your local Kawasaki dealer doesn't have a certain part in stock it is highly likely that they ( you local dealer) will get the part from.........................................Cradley................

But generally speaking to get any part for any bike................then the dealer for that make of bike will either have it or get it for you.

It one of those little jobs that comes with being a dealer.

You can find part numbers for ZXR 400 via the microfiche on the main site here................and even if that part number has changed you local dealer will still be able to cross reference it to find the new one..................or at least Cradley can.

Part numbers for just about any other jap make and model can be found here and there are exploded diagrams of all those models too and very useful resource.................

http://fiche.ronayers.com/
quickkwak07

Post by quickkwak07 »

cheers buddy im only 20 mins from my nearest dealer so will have a ride out there