Who's zxr400 is kicking out the most BHP? show off your mods and your dyno printouts.
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:30 pm
- My Bike: ZXR400J2
- Location: JAPAN
Running SP cams, Race CDI & 33mm FCRs with Kit needles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
- CBT slow
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:15 am
- My Bike: ZXR400 H1
- Location: Surrey
where can i get a hold of a race CDI? 74bhp from a H model ... oh wow!
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 pm
- My Bike: ZXR400L, Trumpet 675
Any way of smoothing out the air/fuel mixture?
- L-plate hell
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:09 pm
- My Bike: zxr400l4 zx7r
- Location: the shire of essex
where do you get this stuff mori?! more to the point, where can i get this stuff...
anything is possible with enough time and money. and an open mind...
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm
- My Bike: ZX4R
- Location: Wellesbourne
Thats what i wanna know so i can start my projects lol
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 pm
- My Bike: many
Many of us that race ZXR400s use a cdi unit made by ignitech. It is made in czech republic and is programable.