Back to forum after long time

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

japmannslim
My Bike: zxr400l9

Back to forum after long time

Post by japmannslim »

Just to say Hi to all you guys and tell you a little bit about myself. Not been on the forum for a long time until recently. Posted a question about clock upgrade. I’m sure I seen somebody’s zxr with a set of 750 clocks on that’s why I asked if anyone knew if it was ok to do or if any problems etc. Had me ZXR400L9 For 8 years now, still love the bike spent absolute loads on it. Have retired now so more time on me hands to pamper it. Love just cleaning it & going for odd rides out to the Malverns then back to Brum. I look on it as my hobby. Whenever I take it for an MOT the mechanics comment on the condition & complain they can’t find any dirt on it.

Stay safe all!!

Robin.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Back to forum after long time

Post by masterofinsanity »

Welcome back !! got any pics of the zxr?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
japmannslim
My Bike: zxr400l9

Post by japmannslim »

Hi thanks for the reply. I haven’t got any pictures at the moment I’m afraid. I shall have to see if I can get some taken. I have got a walk round video on you tube though. I have made a few changes since like venhill braided brake hoses, which do seem to have improved the braking!! I wasn’t keen on the standard venhill hose which is basically plain coloured. I wanted something that looked similar to the standard Japanese hose ie: with spring around, so it took me a while to source the spring & get venhill to assemble the hoses with it. Pleased with the results though.

Robin
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Post by banner001 »

:excited
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003