FKRS STOLE MY BIKE AGAIN! (happy birthday to me)

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

FKRS STOLE MY BIKE AGAIN! (happy birthday to me)

Post by Jamz »

No blog or replies or anything MySpazzy yesterday, because I was enjoying my birthday!

Thanks for all the comments and birthday wishes and internal pics (ok - maybe I didn't get any of THOSE)! I had a pretty damn good day!!!

I went out for a Chinese meal, drank Metaxa from about 10am, had more wine, had a quick visit to the Art Gallery (Tamar would be proud), went to the cinema to see "Premonition", had more wine, then more wine, then some more Metaxa, and got to bed around 2.30am, waiting for my alarm to go off at 7.30 for work...

Only I was up well before that!

No - I hadn't toad the bed... Some utter

CUNTS

stole my bike again!!!

Yes, even though the steering lock was on, and a disk lock on the front disks, 2 'youngish kids' must have lifted the fucker up, carried it up my driveway, and got halfway down the road before my neighbour (who had woken up) stuck his head out the window.

They dumped my bike, legged it to a waiting car with another Camel inside, and sped off.

No doubt at all that these are the same ones who stole the white bike.

Luckily, the bike is undamaged this time.

Maybe a good thing that I never heard it all, because I would have knocked them unconscious and broken their legs. Then bloodlust may have taken over and I'd have snapped their arms and wrists and fingers.

Then I'd have taken their ID's to find out where they lived. Then who knows what?

SCUM.

Happy fucking birthday to me, eh?

So I think it's going to be a case of covert cameras and alarms, and no doubt they'll be back.

Maybe I'll find someone saw something more this time, and I'll be able to get to the culprits...

We'll see. They still owe me around £3000 from last time they had my bike.

So if I report it to the Police, they can do f***-all, and if I tell my insurance they will raise my premium.

What a lovely world we live in.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Xphyral »

Ground.
Anchor.

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Happy birthday mate. Id say that was a good birthday, foiled thieves attempting to steal your bike, thats a fucking result!

But have you learned your lesson yet?? :smt019
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

I have a ground anchor -bought it about 5 years ago...

Never have got hold of a masonary drill to bed the fkr in!

If anyone local can nip around with one, I'll buy you a pint!

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

RobB wrote:Happy birthday mate. Id say that was a good birthday, foiled thieves attempting to steal your bike, thats a fucking result!

But have you learned your lesson yet?? :smt019

To be honest I thought a disk lock on the front was safe enough.

I have no idea how even 2 people lifted the bike and got it that far away!

It's a 200kg+ bike and I'd just filled the tank to the brim! :smt017

I can't work out how they'd have been lifting it - unless they were about 3ft tall and had the handlebars on their shoulders?!

I shall speak to the neighbour who scared them off tonight - but yes, I am damn glad that there's no damage!!!

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

na what u wana do is equip a hand grenade to the bike with some string so it goes off next time they try to take it,

now does anyone know where he can get one lol....

if i was you mate i would defo go for a ground anchor. i recon if you had got the car reg that would have been cool.

i wonder how they was gona get it away with no van then. still its annoyin to think they get away with it one way or another.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Xphyral »

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsess ... it&x=0&y=0#

Their like a couple of quid mate, £2 down or damage from another lift attempt?

There's another option too, get a dog kennel and purchase an abused rottweiler and chain it up next to the bike.

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Xphyral wrote:http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsess ... it&x=0&y=0#

Their like a couple of quid mate, £2 down or damage from another lift attempt?

There's another option too, get a dog kennel and purchase an abused rottweiler and chain it up next to the bike.
Remember not to feed the dog :smt002
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

jamz i'll nip over the weekend if you want and give you a hand fit the ground anchor?? giss a bell mate.

i'll have a word with my step dad he was in the sas he might have contacts for the grenade, actually he might have one left over from the embassy raid.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

Cheers Baz - I may well take you up on that, as I have no idea to go about it!

If they want it, they're gonna crop the chain anyway, but it's worth doing...

I live on a steep hill. With the last bike, they'd probably just wheeled it down the hill, cracked open the ignition barrel, screwdriver in and away.

For good measure they'd drilled the fuel cap too.

At least this time they didn't break anything before they fkd off!

My mate is also working on some tilt-sensor alarms using a mercury switch. Nice and simple to fit, for some peace of mind...

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jamz wrote:Cheers Baz - I may well take you up on that, as I have no idea to go about it!
no probs mate, just need to know the bolt size, it should say in the instructions.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

The only problem with the dog as well is the fact of, what about when you want to ride your bike you will have to get past the dog lol.

i have an acumen cat1 fitted to my bike mate its fairly good if you move the bike it goes off, Alternatively fit a small switch goin from the battery to the starter motor so its hidden that way they wont be able to start it anyway unless they know where it is. i done it to my first car hid the switch behind the ashtray.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

superman wrote:Alternatively fit a small switch goin from the battery to the starter motor so its hidden that way they wont be able to start it anyway unless they know where it is. i done it to my first car hid the switch behind the ashtray.
thats ok as long as you don't tell the world where you hid the switch :smt005
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

you dont think i really hid it behind the ashtray do you :smt017 lol...
na the car has long gone now, but my bro done it to his nova years ago an someone tried to nick it but the car was like 100 meters up the road lol.
its ashame you cant get them things for your bike like they have in germany for the posh cars, they have flame throwers at the side of the doors to stop muggers, all you need to do is rig it to a remote an leave the bike on desplay for someone to have a pop lmao :smt003
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Jamz »

The problem with switches and stuff like that, is that they're only gonna find they can't start it after they've already smashed open your ignition barrel, cropped your chain, and stamped the lock off your disc.

Incidentally, I've now found out that's exactly what they've done - cracked my brake disk trying to stamp off my disc lock.

FUCKERS.