Hello from Belgium

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

hashess
My Bike: zxr 400

Hello from Belgium

Post by hashess »

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for my poor english.

I'm Yohann, 27 years old, Iam half tcheque and half belgian. And, of course, I am obsessed by motorbikes.

Here's the list of the motorbikes i've owned :
- Kawasaki ER-6F (bought it new but sold it after 3 months once my license was ok)
- Honda CBR 1000 F ('92)
- Honda VFR 800 (2007)
- Yamaha Midnight Star (2007)
- Suzuki Hayabusa (2009)
- Suzuki Intruder 1800 (2007) - I'm still the owner of this awesome motorbikes and won't sell it till it's impossible to repair it lol
- Soon : Kawasaki zxr 400 (01/1990)

If I had to say something on those, it would be: I miss the Hayabusa, and the CBR 1000 F. I sold the hayabusa (which I bought new 9 months earlier), she had 12500kms, and it was not what I wanted to do, but I thought I would die on it if I didn't do it (I was too young to think at everything while I was driving). The feeling of the acceleration, the speed, the driving, the sound, the torque, I miss everything. The CBR 1000 F, it was my REALLY first motorbike (my father owned the ER-6F). It's a really confortable bike, with Lazer Pro D'or it sounded awesome, and the driving was just pure pleasure even if it was really heavy.

So, I've come to this place, because the only french forum i've subscribe (the only one who seemed to be fine) have only 1 or 2 users who answers. They can't just say hello, can't write words the correct way,... well, i've once again done what I use to do, go to an english forum where there's always good guys, good mind person, funny things and discussions, ... a perfect forum!

So here is my presentation :)

Please don't hit me for my english :p

See you all
Yohann