Nice Website

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Tricky400
My Bike: ZXR400 1995

Nice Website

Post by Tricky400 »

First of all, i would like to say what a well set out site this is, aspecially the microfiche section. I expect i will be using that a lot soon.
Now, let me introduce myself. Henceforth i shall be known as Tricky. i have just become the grateful beneficiary of a rather tatty and misused 1995 ZXR400 in a rather fetching purple colour.
Or rather the tank is. The rest of the bike has been spray can painted matt black. it is my intention to restore the bike to it's original glory, and maybe perk it up a little with an over bore kit or what-have-you. So i expect i will be picking the brains of your collective experience.
My past restorations have been a Moto Guzzi V11, a Suzuki RG250, and my personal favourite, a race prepped 2001 Kawasaki ZX7R. a flighty little beast with a 160mph top end and a tendancy to wheelie in 4th at 100mph. if truth be known, it scared the devil out of me, so hopefully this little bike will be a little more complacent.
anyway, that's the introductions over. About time i started fettling
see you all soon
Tricky
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Nice Website

Post by cargo »

Get that race ZX7R onto the ferry to the IOM next week and I'll show you exactly what it can do in the Senior Manx Grand Prix.

And I'm not joking
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Nice Website

Post by masterofinsanity »

thanks for the comments, enjoy the site and a very warm welcome.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.