New Rider Starting on the ZXR400

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

cheers mate :smt001 . i phoned up and they just sold it me over the phone but i was just gona ask if it had an alarm on but i bought it. paid £1250 for it then 75 for transportation. you dont think thats a little steep do ya.
oh just thought the actual bike cost me 1050 but i had the alarm. i bet its gona set me back a little more gettin new parts thoe
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

seems ok to me, i'd have paid that if i had the cash.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

yea its cleaned me out now i was savin for a while thoe as well. The das has done my head in abit 600 notes for practicing on a bike the CBT was a waste in my view cos i could already ride an the das altoe fun seems steep for what u do i recon.
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

think i only paid half of that but it was a few years ago.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

well i wouldnt mind only payin 300 notes thoe the other half would have sorted my insurance an i would have still had change :smt012