Hello

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Ah is that why the master has a thing about pink wheels then. so what year was this web site started then... thata an idea for the site chaps a little section of the sites history or somet maybe! just for the nosy people like myself etc. :smt098
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

when was it started? wow, coming 6 years i think :smt017 Baz will know for sure! :smt001

All i remember is when the forum had a bright green back ground and was one of the old dinosaur type forum layouts. Come on loads since then thats for sure.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

well the site started out as http://www.masterofinsanity.co.uk which has been going since 1988, i bought the zxr400 about 8 years ago which would have been when i changed my personal site to a zxr400 website and if you really want to see the old forum its here :smt003

RobB is in there somewhere along with Yams and that goes back to 2002, there were more pages going back a year or so before that but i think they got wiped out can't quite remember but you can read 5 pages there, and if you look on the oldest page RobB gets an award! :smt005
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

:lol:

wow, didnt realise you still had this lot! Awesome.