Hello from Southend!

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

FermitTheKrog
My Bike: Gilera SC 125

Hello from Southend!

Post by FermitTheKrog »

Hey guys!

Ben here, 18 from Southend in Essex and guess what!? I'm not a chav! (There's not many of us!)

Figured I should introduce myself and tell you all a little bit about myself!

I've been into bikes for as long as I can remember, I remember sitting on my dads lap when Foggy and Chilli took it down to the last lap at Assen in 1998 when I was 6 and I'm told frequently that my dad almost dropped me on the floor when foggy won the championship in 1994 when I was just a few months old! I never blame him for it! I would have done the same thing! Anyways due to the fact of having no money I was never actually able to start racing bikes which has always been a fond dream of mine, so instead I would spend hours scouring the internet to soak up as much information about bike racing and motorbikes as I could! And then I found the pinochle of bikes... The original pocket rocket! the ninja ZXR 250! After some more research into the bike I discovered the ZXR400 that fits everything I have been looking for in a bike to hopefully start racing! Anyway, before I ramble on further, I'll try and place it all in one point! Despite my age I am extremely knowledgeable on bikes despite the twits around me on step through, twist and go mopeds that believe that every single bike ever created is equipped with a variator -.- I am nearing the ability to both start racing and to step up from a 125 to a 400 soon and my desire is to have both a road going ZXR400 and a ZXR400 track bike! If and when I ever reach the point where I join ThundersportGB I shall be inviting all of you from the ZXR400 owners club to come and cheer me and other ZXR400 riders on!

I apologize for the ramble!
Thanks for reading guys!

FermitTheKrog :)
R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Re: Hello from Southend!

Post by R P Corse »

christ, few months old when foggy was racing in 1994 ... now i feel old ... and im only 23 lol!

welcome to the forum mate!