introducing myself, finally

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

JackB3415
My Bike: ZXR 400

introducing myself, finally

Post by JackB3415 »

Hi, have been a member of the forum for a while, not really much of a poster to be honest but i had a little piece of paper on my tank telling me to join the forum today when i returned from orwells bike shop in ipswich so though i might aswell post, aslo wonderd who that was? would be nice to see another 400 in the area :) anyways my bike is a 1991 L1 in blue with a few little extras like micron exhaust, carbon fibre rear hugger (carbon fibre nut, im also an apprentice carbon fibre lamminator-best job ever) and double bubble screen, im not a fair weather rider, dont mind getting wet but i did wimp out and opt for the heated grips :P
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: introducing myself, finally

Post by RedexRobB »

Hello jack and welcome to the forum. That'll be me who popped the paper on ya bike and a nice one it is too! Get some pics up!

Mine isn't quite on the road but plans are in place for next summer! There's another chap here in ipswich but i think hes away in Afghanistan at the moment as hes in the services.

Hopefully see more of u!
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Post by banner001 »

haha you cheeky git rob :D

now newbie, get some pics up, its the law!
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
JackB3415
My Bike: ZXR 400

Post by JackB3415 »

banner001 wrote: get some pics up, its the law!

wouldnt want to break the law now :P hopefully it works, i need to get out with the camer a and get some better shots really
RedexRobB wrote:Hello jack and welcome to the forum. That'll be me who popped the paper on ya bike and a nice one it is too! Get some pics up!

Mine isn't quite on the road but plans are in place for next summer! There's another chap here in ipswich but i think hes away in Afghanistan at the moment as hes in the services.

Hopefully see more of u!
thats a really good idea with the pieces of paper. i see a few 400s around here mainly at bentley but i never have the chance to go up and say hi, nice to know there are a few of us around here :P
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Post by banner001 »

wasnt a zxr400, but i did see a vfr400 the other day...looked in good nick...
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003