hello (again) pick up zxr400 H2 tomorrow

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

markzxr400l3
My Bike: ZXR400H2 GSXR750

hello (again) pick up zxr400 H2 tomorrow

Post by markzxr400l3 »

Hi all, many fond memories of this forum when I was rebuilding my L3 from hell. just looking back at my last posts, they were all selling the bits off my L3 after I lowsided it on a roundabout a couple of years ago just after I got it sorted with all your help. WELL I'M BACK. After being seduced by the dark side, I now have a GSXR750 SRAD (absolutely standard, mint condition) in my garage that is about to be joined by a rather scabby but hopefully roadworthy ZXR400 H2. Just had a test ride, the revs dont drop quick (inlet rubbers is my guess) its got no poke at the top end (dunno about that yet but he did mention summat about a 33bhp kit) the bike drops in too quick (could be tyre pressures or toad setup on the forks) and the front brake is woefull (new pads)? ahhhhh back where I started at last lol. Genuinely though, still love this bike, even after the gixxer this is still really manueverable and quick. cant wait to get it sorted after I pick it up tomorrow. current owner is moving on to a zxr750. pic attached...
IMG_9049.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
markzxr400l3

Re: hello (again) pick up zxr400 H2 tomorrow

Post by markzxr400l3 »

where did the zxr pic go??? try again...
resized zxr.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
markzxr400l3

Post by markzxr400l3 »

Thanks for the warm welcome back and witty insights on my pictures, I'd like to respond to all your comments but due to shear weight of response this will not be possible :tease

Maybe coz of the toad weather you're all hiding away having a quiet :wanker

I'll just feck off back to me garage then. Bikes on the road and going fine just in case anyone was wondering.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Might have something to do with the fact we can't see the pics?
markzxr400l3

Post by markzxr400l3 »

oh you picture gluttons you...:) dunno what happened to the pics - lets try again....

New ZXR ...
edited zxr400 smaller.JPG
GSXR...
IMG_9049 SMALLER.JPG