new comer to zxr bliss and HELL

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

madmoon
My Bike: tomos moped

new comer to zxr bliss and HELL

Post by madmoon »

Hi there every one :smt109
i never in my life thought i would own a kwak as i was too much in love with my rgv 250 R but when i finaly decided to give up the smelly 2 smoke :smt022 and get a 4 someone sugested i get a zxr 400 l so i did :smt023
i found this little l reg in hastings for 1100 notes but it needs a bit of work but when i first stradled the little bitch and started it up with that strait through blue flame can i nearly came :smt040 and the ride home was amazing only 6000 rpm and it was screaming god i love the noise it makes as its fitted with a deristrictor and revs to 14000 WOW
any way i need a front light fairing plus both lowers and mudgaurd complete i dont care about paint or scraches but not crash damaged can any one please please help me :smt102 as i would love for this little pocket rocket to look as well as it goes
many thanx
mad moon :smt077
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

hi there :smt006 whoever told you to get a zxr400 was right mate, you won't regret it.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

welcome to the forum, sounds like you enojoyed it a little bit :smt003
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Welcome to the forum
madmoon

Thanx

Post by madmoon »

Thanx lads nice to feel i belong some where :smt003
and can anyone help with a bit of engine tuning i want to get just that little bit more hp without spending hundreds i know i can jet it and put an after market can on it but would skimming the head make any difference :smt017
please help
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

You can do what ever you want there is loads to do but wouldnt know the small things like skimming what increase you would get i dont know

Hodson Engineering 01732 463658 (9am-5pm)

Lawerence done all my race bike tunning and held up and was quick enough so here a starting piont dont cost to ring mate

There are loads of companys out there that tune these little motors but its all about how much money you have to spend with Lawerence i did all mine in stages over a few years as and when i had the money

Good luck simon
madmoon

Post by madmoon »

cheers simon :smt023
not sure how tuned i want it but im thinking of starting with the basics an see how it goes :smt003